The Forgotten Prodigy?

Was reading a bleacher report article that talked about how overrated BJ is. Saddens me, really. Penn supporters show some love..the haters and skeptics abound.

Until the 29th....

Blue namer please...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i6cPwkumIs Phone Post

Not forgotten by anyone with a clue.  Can't wait to see him do his thing in person.

Thanks man. Phone Post

BJ ALL DAY

NarlyPersianDude - BJ Penn is the 4th greatest fighter the sport has ever seen. only Fedor Anderson and GSP I rate over him. BJ has never been finished in a fight at lw his whole career, from his loss to Jens Pulver early when he was a child, to his "loss" to Frankie Edgar he went 8 years without losing at lw. He has beat Kenny,Sherk,Gomi,Diego,Pulver,Uno at lw, those are some of the greatest lw's ever and BJ beat them. He is only the 2nd ufc fighter ever to hold a belt at two different weightclasses. He fought Lyoto Machida at heavyweight, which is absurd, and gave Lyoto his toughest fight until Shogun came rolling along. He not only beat Matt Hughes twice, the 2nd best ww ever, but finished him both times. And Jon Fitch has close to 20 ufc fights, and the only ones he did not win where GSP and BJ.

Anyone hating on BJ is just a fucking loser and fighter basher. Clear as day, BJ haters are fucking scum. The man is the bravest fighter I have ever seen apart from Fedor, and is one of the alltime fighters in this sport, the disrespect he gets is maddening and disturbing. Real fans get what BJ Penn does. Truly
Agreed.

But who is Fedor Anderson? He sounds like a BADASS

well, he is 1-2-1 in his last 4 fights and 3-3-1 in his last 7 with no hope of ever regaining a title in the UFC.

He's definately a good gatekeeper at WW or LW.

bj Penn is the best. my favorite fighter. Phone Post

NarlyPersianDude - BJ Penn is the 4th greatest fighter the sport has ever seen. only Fedor Anderson and GSP I rate over him. BJ has never been finished in a fight at lw his whole career, from his loss to Jens Pulver early when he was a child, to his "loss" to Frankie Edgar he went 8 years without losing at lw. He has beat Kenny,Sherk,Gomi,Diego,Pulver,Uno at lw, those are some of the greatest lw's ever and BJ beat them. He is only the 2nd ufc fighter ever to hold a belt at two different weightclasses. He fought Lyoto Machida at heavyweight, which is absurd, and gave Lyoto his toughest fight until Shogun came rolling along. He not only beat Matt Hughes twice, the 2nd best ww ever, but finished him both times. And Jon Fitch has close to 20 ufc fights, and the only ones he did not win where GSP and BJ.

Anyone hating on BJ is just a fucking loser and fighter basher. Clear as day, BJ haters are fucking scum. The man is the bravest fighter I have ever seen apart from Fedor, and is one of the alltime fighters in this sport, the disrespect he gets is maddening and disturbing. Real fans get what BJ Penn does. Truly

Amen. Phone Post

Pride Rules -  Bj is a bad ass

OP, can you explain your screename ?

I'm an insensitive asshole.

Like the writers at Bleacher Report... Phone Post

Pride Rules -  Bj is a bad ass

OP, can you explain your screename ?
Possibly the name is a reference to the green power ranger's brand 'jesus didnt tap'... (no, really).

Also WAR BJ, one of the GOATS, he'll fight anyone and brings it everytime.  People have short memories it seems, when he DESTROYS diaz hopefully some of the these fools will start showing some respect to Baby Jay.

bj is very talented and beat frankie the first time, hes the real champ

NarlyPersianDude - BJ Penn is the 4th greatest fighter the sport has ever seen. only Fedor Anderson and GSP I rate over him. BJ has never been finished in a fight at lw his whole career, from his loss to Jens Pulver early when he was a child, to his "loss" to Frankie Edgar he went 8 years without losing at lw. He has beat Kenny,Sherk,Gomi,Diego,Pulver,Uno at lw, those are some of the greatest lw's ever and BJ beat them. He is only the 2nd ufc fighter ever to hold a belt at two different weightclasses. He fought Lyoto Machida at heavyweight, which is absurd, and gave Lyoto his toughest fight until Shogun came rolling along. He not only beat Matt Hughes twice, the 2nd best ww ever, but finished him both times. And Jon Fitch has close to 20 ufc fights, and the only ones he did not win where GSP and BJ.

Best NPD comment I've ever read, VTFU.

Bj is a legend!! Phone Post

OP's problem to begin with was taking a Bleacher Report article seriously Phone Post

BJ is an amazing fighter! Edgar defeating him only means that Edgar is an amazing fighter as well, not that bj isn't good. Phone Post

Bleacher report is garbage, Penn is one the greatest fighters of all time Phone Post

NarlyPersianDude - BJ Penn is the 4th greatest fighter the sport has ever seen. only Fedor Anderson and GSP I rate over him. BJ has never been finished in a fight at lw his whole career, from his loss to Jens Pulver early when he was a child, to his "loss" to Frankie Edgar he went 8 years without losing at lw. He has beat Kenny,Sherk,Gomi,Diego,Pulver,Uno at lw, those are some of the greatest lw's ever and BJ beat them. He is only the 2nd ufc fighter ever to hold a belt at two different weightclasses. He fought Lyoto Machida at heavyweight, which is absurd, and gave Lyoto his toughest fight until Shogun came rolling along. He not only beat Matt Hughes twice, the 2nd best ww ever, but finished him both times. And Jon Fitch has close to 20 ufc fights, and the only ones he did not win where GSP and BJ.

slow clap
Couldn't have said it any better myself. Phone Post

Proud BJ Penn nuthugger Phone Post

I despise bleacher report Phone Post

I'm a loser, 0-7 -  I read that article too. They can suck my ass. Phone Post
LOL at Bleacher Report.... it is where fans (and nuthuggers) can write articles.  You can be sure that someone like Suess or Ausgepicht likely wrote that article.

BJ Penn (for me) will be in the top 3 p4p MMA fighters ever.  he did it all clean in a league full of cheaters...