The Game : pick up artists

So, I'm listening to the audio book by Neil Strauss called The game, it's a pretty old book I think all about an underground community of pick up artists (pua's) and its a pretty entertaining listen with lots of pick up theory in it.

Openers for different sized groups of people
Negs,
Magic routines
Hand writing analysis ect

I'm married so my dating days are behind me but I knlinfa wish I read this book when I was younger

Has anybody else read this and used any of the techniques / sets it mentions? Phone Post 3.0

Heaven must be missing an angel because I'd sure like to fuck ya.

I dont have trouble in the 7s or so. I dont need to front to hand out this dick, nigga Phone Post 3.0

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven because I'd sure like to fuck ya.

Could you help a friend and me settle an argument because I'd sure like to fuck ya.

I'm not a photographer, but I'd sure like to fuck ya.

Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Me neither but I'd sure like to fuck ya Phone Post 3.0

Did you see the fight outside? Phone Post 3.0

If it's the audio book I'm thinking off. Some has been cut. Which sucks. Cause it's a great book.

I worked for Neil for a few years. Been solo for 4 years (soon)

I coach guys all over the world. :)

Find the POF Bravo1 thread for more stuff. Lots of gold in there.

If you really want to get more into this. Go to my site. Lots of stuff and awesome forum. All free.

BravoPUA.com Phone Post 3.0

AMOG DiCaprio & Jeter at the same time

Did you see the fight outside?

BackOffWarchild -

Beat you. ;) Phone Post 3.0

There should be an online store where one can buy PUA certified peacocking gear

BravoPUA - 
BackOffWarchild -

Beat you. ;) Phone Post 3.0

SHIT.  Just saw that :(

Had a pair of guys try that routine on me and a girl I was dating in San Diego a few years ago.

I've read it but I first read David deangelos, double your dating and it changed my life, I just got out of a 5 year relationship with a 9 and I'm probably a 6 at best who had no idea how to handle women before I read it.

It's a much more genuine approach and far less douchey meaning no gay magic tricks or cheesy lines.

I have found though that now I've got the basics down I seem to do better when I'm not reading that stuff. Having "game" fresh in my mind makes me too analytical. Phone Post 3.0

What's the fight outside line about? Phone Post 3.0

BravoPUA - Did you see the fight outside? Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

BravoPUA - Did you see the fight outside? Phone Post 3.0
Dammit.. Came in here to say that.

adjust goggles Phone Post 3.0

I could drink a tub of your bathwater, but I'd rather just fuck ya.

I read that book when it came out, I find it very hard to believe half of that stuff actually happened.