The gay N word/being gay in MMA

https://www.thismmalife.com/thismmalife-team/where-are-all-the-gay-mma-fighters-5a65

I took a long hiatus but I'm quite surprised at the prevalence of the gay N word (f****t) on this board. After the success Amanda Nunes I thought the fans would become more tolerant. The GOAT, GSP, probably won't com back to face Khabib in this climate. What a shame 

3 Likes

Op is a...

11 Likes

Fortnite?

2 Likes

It doesn’t mean what you think it means. Just because your a homosexual op. Doesn’t mean I won’t post in your thread. See.. there’s no bias. I don’t care that you are a homosexual. I have zero problem with you being. Gay. You should be more tolerant as well. Like. Let people express themselves how ever they want.

8 Likes

Does PC have to take over sport now? The NBA and NFL are wrecked. You have a tiny percentage of the population with social issues and soon Alexa with become the thought police, gather names and send them to your social media, your boss and anyone you know. Up until around 2010, people were making reasonable strides in accepting change in society right up until the ME TOO movement when all hell broke loose and we don't have change, we have peole more set in their camps than evere before. When the president and his cronies institutionalized social justice, well, this isn't going to end well.

8 Likes

I know change can be difficult, but it's best to be on the right side of history 

2 Likes

Troll?

Maybe if the gay community didn't make such a big deal about BEING gay, it wouldn't be a big deal for gay people to come out. It's not a big deal. Quit screaming "LOOK I'M GAY". Did Roman warriors scream "I'M GAY!!!!!". No. 

7 Likes
willis007 -

Troll?

Maybe if the gay community didn't make such a big deal about BEING gay, it wouldn't be a big deal for gay people to come out. It's not a big deal. Quit screaming "LOOK I'M GAY". Did Roman warriors scream "I'M GAY!!!!!". No. 

This is about excessive use of a derogatory slur within our community. I expect more from fans than Wallid Ismael 

I dont believe in the magic word type shit,but lets not even try to pretend calling someone a faggot is as bad as calling someone a nigger. Its just not the same level. 

We say OP is a faggot because its fun/true, the other word wouldnt have any humor behind it, just a lot of hurt.

6 Likes

Louis said it best. 

Seriously, people need to push back against the censorship. I still say faggot and retard and whatever the fuck else I want to. If you’re offended, that’s a you problem. 

7 Likes
Rickson Is God -
willis007 -

Troll?

This is about excessive use of a derogatory slur within our community. I expect more from fans than Wallid Ismael 

Thick skin is hard to come by these days.

5 Likes

OP if you want to be offended then by all means be offended. But stop trying to impose your preferences on others.  Tolerance is tolerance.  

4 Likes

I agree with OP.

Let the fags be fags.

3 Likes

I treat Homosexuals & Christians the same. 

Don't preach it to me. I will come & see you if I'm interested. 

4 Likes

What kind of faggitty shit it this? I will go all Karen with a trump flag on your ass if you take away my self given right to call a straight forum member a fag.

4 Likes

You can be a faggot without being a faggot, op. You know that. 

2 Likes

![](upload://qOSPPa7nMT3enxI3i52R5o5JjuU.jpeg)

2 Likes
Rickson Is God -

https://www.thismmalife.com/thismmalife-team/where-are-all-the-gay-mma-fighters-5a65

I took a long hiatus but I'm quite surprised at the prevalence of the gay N word (f****t) on this board. After the success Amanda Nunes I thought the fans would become more tolerant. The GOAT, GSP, probably won't com back to face Khabib in this climate. What a shame 

Enjoy Bolivia, you gay N word.

2 Likes

OP is a huge faggot

7 Likes

The gay N word? What’s that Nancy? You a faggot or something, you sure talk like one of the OP’s and they’re always faggots. 

Faggot- a bundle of sticks or twigs bound together as fuel.

also- meatballs, for your mouth.  Balls of meat for your mouth.  Balls. For your mouth.  

2 Likes