The girl who Conor allegedly raped says he brought up trauma he suffered by Khabib during rape

The only reason Conor is alive today is because Khabib’s mercy.

Khabib should legally be able to appropriate half of Conor’s net worth. These should be the stakes if they were to ever fight again.

1 Like

Related: I wonder how much Khabib’s net worth is these days compared to Conor. I think Khabib makes a shit ton of money from Russian sources.

1 Like

Khabib has way more more backing him up than Conor.

The difference is Conor has no friends. Khabib is backed by the billionaires club.

1 Like

khamzat chimaev

New developments in the trial

3 Likes

fuck that would have been epic

1 Like

Hazmat would rape Conor in the Octagon worse than Khabib did

Edited as I posted in WT (Wong Thwead)

2 Likes

But you didn’t.

Solid bump. :ok_hand:

Lol nitrous oxide. Used by psychonauts, happy festival goers and trash assholes that consume it in bulk. I wonder where mcg lands…

2 Likes

What a piece of shit this guy is.

I wonder what slap on the wrist the Irish justice system will give him for endangering peoples lives this time.

1 Like

So what your saying is… if I rape a chick I can blame all the fighters that TKOd me?
I’ve heard crazier things lately.

2 Likes

the irish justice system is scared shitless of the IRA.
look at all of prison staff that have been murdered on their way homes after upsetting some of the ira prisoners.
And yes, I’m sure Conor knows a few of them.

1 Like

The Irish justice system is a joke and they should be ashamed of themselves for letting off human garbage.

2 Likes

Because you’re a rapist. We don’t need to see you in your underwear playing touch butt.

3 Likes

hqdefault (12)
artworks-000576962378-tu6ysv-t500x500

1 Like

Hey rapist, are you still there?

6 Likes

And Okimoto and a few others seem to believe that Conor McGregor can back down to 155

2 Likes