The glover hype is out of control!!!

I mean the guy has looked great for sure, all do respect. But he's 32 years old, best W is kingbury, and everyone says shogun ducked him??

I say shogun smashes him EASY, and so will rampage, and so would Vera for that matter.

thread bump when it happens

I dont think shogun smashes him... But it would end up with them both gassed at rd 3 Phone Post

Rampage is coming to collect a paycheck and Glover is gonna put him to sleep before he cashes it.

It is intresting to note that the actor Danny Glover didn't experience success until he was well into his 30's

Coincidence?

I think not. All the evidence points to Glover's being slow starters.

Glover is a bad motherfucker.

Those hands, that jits, and obviously not right in the head. But just enough.

This man is hungry. The hype is warranted.

superChaelo - It is intresting to note that the actor Danny Glover didn't experience success until he was well into his 30's

Coincidence?

i like it, cant argue that insight there

did that seaseme street glover guy start late too?

Op needs to do more research. Glover got his hype back in 2007 when people were so enamored with Sok who had just KO'd Arona and little Nog, they looked into his history and saw Glover putting a beating on him. Glover has been high end UFC level for a long while now, just because casuals dont know who he is, and feel he is hyped........well I guess we will see.

my man ed herman beat hm back then son

after glover beats rampage he'll probably fight shogun in a title eliminator.  if he can beat shogun then we got a fresh and interesting challenge for Jon Jones.

Daverr - 

And? Isnt Herman a good wrestler? I didnt see the fight, but I can guess if it was a decision what it looked like. It was 7 years ago.........

Glover is a proven finisher and a very skilled fighter. He brings a lot of excitement to the light heavyweight division. Whether he goes on to win a title or never wins again in the UFC, I'll be excited to watch him fight. Phone Post

lol double by accident

stlnl2 - 
Daverr - 

And? Isnt Herman a good wrestler? I didnt see the fight, but I can guess if it was a decision what it looked like. It was 7 years ago.........

and well im saying the hype is not proven if herman beat him, and heck Sokoju isnt any good either,

and everyone acts like page and shogun are easy wins for him,

i think its a bit crazy is all

Pretty sure SHogun has elite takedowns and can take almost anyone down  other then JBJ

superChaelo - It is intresting to note that the actor Danny Glover didn't experience success until he was well into his 30's

Coincidence?

Lmaaooo Phone Post

Acidic -  Pretty sure SHogun has elite takedowns and can take almost anyone down  other then JBJ

You're kidding right? Please tell me you're joking around?

Its more about my opinion of Rampage at this point. Phone Post

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - LoL at OP not knowing about Glover's underground unsanctioned fights (about 20) in Brasil. He beat a lot better guys than Kingsbury

" a lot of better guys"

good fight eh?