Messi
C. Ronaldo
Zidane

But it all boils down to the criteria. To me the most important criteria are:

-amount of personal contribution to team victory

-consistency/reliability

-level of opposition

-impressive achievements through personal skills

Winning a World Cup, European Cup or Champions League doesnt mean all because the dependancy on the team comes more in to play.

Who is your GOAT?
Why is he your GOAT?
What kind of criteria did you use?

With all that in mind, to me there can only be one GOAT without a doubt: Messi

SOCCER IS FUCKING GAY

1 Like

Nah…maybe you are.

plains tumble weed GIF

1 Like

crickets GIF

1 Like

Hehehe…

i dont know a lot about soccer but i remember the brazillian ronaldo as a kid. i saw a youtube video that said he was the best scorer of all time when he was healthy, just that he had injuries and some sort or medical condition that made him fat.

1 Like

He was the best striker indeed of his time. But he comes short for the GOAT conversation.

He was the best striker indeed of his time. But he comes short for the GOAT conversation.

Soccer is most definitely gay… but FIFA is the goat sports videogame franchise. And prime Ibrahimovich was the most dominant player in that game when I used to play. Therefore Zlatan is the goat.

2 Likes

Maradona is the goat imo. Winning the league titles and World Cup with hardly any real talent around him. If he had stayed off the drugs he would have probably won 4 world cups.

1 Like

I think Messi is more impressive. Much harder opposition and much more consistent

I think Messi is more impressive. Much harder opposition and much more consistent

soccer fail GIF

Gay gay gay!

Ronaldiñho

Zidane is the greatest.

Easy……Messi

1 Like

Not the GOAT by any measurables, but another vote for fat Ronaldo. My fave by far. No flopping, no twinkle toe dancin’ around the ball, and no hesitation. Just a bunker buster bomb on the way to the goal.

1 Like