The Goonies Reunited

Holy fuck...is that Mark Ruffalo after kung flu quarantine ?

Skipped the first 30 seconds, then made it 10 seconds before having to stop it. It's he that annoying the whole time

1 Like

sicko -

Skipped the first 30 seconds, then made it 10 seconds before having to stop it. It's he that annoying the whole time

No.

Its almost all major cast members and the 90 year old director.

Holy shit Chunk is unrecognizable. Where's rocky road mongo?

Cast appears at 5:25.

BJ Penn Forever -

Cast appears at 5:25.

I skipped to when they started. Wow, the actor who played data's voice sounds the same 

NiteProwleR - 

The guy that played Sloth died quite a while ago.

1 Like

Pretty good except for fuckface Gad

Cool!

Look at my cool Tony Montana throne!!! I make more more money than everyone but Sean because of that Lord of The Rings money, Josh because he got that Marvel Money, and Kelly because she got her 3 ex husband's Marvel money! 

DaveFu -

Look at my cool Tony Montana throne!!! I make more more money than everyone but Sean because of that Lord of The Rings money, Josh because he got that Marvel Money, and Kelly because she got her 3 ex husband's Marvel money! 

Three ex husbands? Now that woman knows how to fuck herself rich. Kelly? You talking about Kerri Green?, "Andy"?

I like the quick cut away as soon as Feldman started talking about his expose lol

Josh Gad is a rough looking 39...

Enjoyed the hell out of this

SteelyRes211 -
NiteProwleR - 

The guy that played Sloth died quite a while ago.

Oh shit RIP

Dashabox -

I like the quick cut away as soon as Feldman started talking about his expose lol

Did they cut back in time to see his sweet dance moves though

nofx -

Josh Gad is a rough looking 39...

Jesus I thought that we Rosie o donnel

1 Like

One of my all time favorite movies. Childhood magic. Awesome to see tthe cast together thanks for posting OP.

1 Like