The Gracie Hunter

The good old days

Fuck yeah 

The best ever!!!

Saku is a masterpiece maker. One of a kind.

Later

Sakuraba was amazing.

Sak and Genki Sudo are my two favorite fighters from back in the day. 

Nitecrawler -

Sak and Genki Sudo are my two favorite fighters from back in the day. 

I liked sato over sak for subs

Speaking of subs

Amazing era. 

The best

Pride had a great set of rules for some things.

All time favorite 

Would have loved to see Rickson step in there against Sak.

mglaw - Would have loved to see Rickson step in there against Sak.

He knew he would lose. Rickson loves bjj, not fighting. Big difference, and I don’t fault him for it. It’s what gifts you are born with. 

Guys like Sak, Aturo Gatti, Holyfield were born for the struggle. They love being in a fight. 

I still wonder if the Yakuza used some technology sonic or other to weaken the Gracies' Budo during these contests.

Trust -

Damn, I had not seen that Renzo fight. That was brutal. 

You're just now seeing Saku vs Renzo? Wow...

I liked it when Eddie Bravo was telling the story on JRE about calling his fight versus Renzo and saying something to the effect of a kimura, which Sakuraba had Renzo in, might work in his gym but it wasn't going to work on Renzo Gracie and as soon as those words came out of his mouth he snapped Renzo's arm, lol. The way Eddie told it was pure gold.

Pete Gozinya -

I liked it when Eddie Bravo was telling the story on JRE about calling his fight versus Renzo and saying something to the effect of a kimura, which Sakuraba had Renzo in, might work in his gym but it wasn't going to work on Renzo Gracie and as soon as those words came out of his mouth he snapped Renzo's arm, lol. The way Eddie told it was pure gold.

And Reno was acting like the ref was full of shit for calling it after his arm was hanging off. Lmao love renzo.

Saku forever!

#WATER

In