The Grammy's are a mess tonight.

Idk what happened with Adele, now mics aren't working for Metallica, so James sounds like shit because they aren't mixing his voice correctly. The Top Men must be running it.

Adele wasn't productions fault she messed up the words right? 

You think I give a damn about a Grammy?
Half of you critics can't even stomach me, let alone stand me.
"But Slim what if you win wouldn't it be weird?"
Why? So you guys can just lie to get me here?
So you can sit me here next to Britney Spears.
Shit, Christina Aguilera better switch me chairs
So I can sit next to Carson Daly and Fred Durst
And hear 'em argue over who she gave head to first.
Little bitch put me on blast on M-T-V
"Yeah he's cute but I think he's married to Kim, he he"
I should download her audio on mp3
And show the whole world how you gave Eminem V.D.

Glad no issues with sturgill's performance 

Non N00B -

You think I give a damn about a Grammy?
Half of you critics can't even stomach me, let alone stand me.
"But Slim what if you win wouldn't it be weird?"
Why? So you guys can just lie to get me here?
So you can sit me here next to Britney Spears.
Shit, Christina Aguilera better switch me chairs
So I can sit next to Carson Daly and Fred Durst
And hear 'em argue over who she gave head to first.
Little bitch put me on blast on M-T-V
"Yeah he's cute but I think he's married to Kim, he he"
I should download her audio on mp3
And show the whole world how you gave Eminem V.D.

Beautiful champ 

Sturgill just fucking killed it!

Vikingknee -

Adele wasn't productions fault she messed up the words right? 

Idk man, the mic cut then she started apologizing, people were clapping, then she started over?

SMOKING MANHOLE - Sturgill just fucking killed it!

never knew who that was or heard him before but the wife is watching the show and I thought that number was the best of the night so far.  Is he a country singer? 

BigEyedFish - 
SMOKING MANHOLE - Sturgill just fucking killed it!

never knew who that was or heard him before but the wife is watching the show and I thought that number was the best of the night so far.  Is he a country singer? 

Yeah, in the style of Waylon Jennings as best comparison. Saw him live in concert last year, great show.

I  atch d this shit show just to see Metallica. First off some he/she introduces Gaga and doesn't say shit about the greatest band ever assemble. Then James mic doesn't work and then when it does it still sounds like shit. Props to Gaga though. She was really into it. Metallica with a woman singing reminds me of Iron Maiden. 

PeoriaBJJ -

I  atch d this shit show just to see Metallica. First off some he/she introduces Gaga and doesn't say shit about the greatest band ever assemble. Then James mic doesn't work and then when it does it still sounds like shit. Props to Gaga though. She was really into it. Metallica with a woman singing reminds me of Iron Maiden. 

Did you just compare Bruce Dickinson to Lady Gaga!? I oughta slap that name right outta your mouth!

And was that just a 5 minute long Target commercial? Wtf?

The_KoJ -
PeoriaBJJ -

Did you just compare Bruce Dickinson to Lady Gaga!? I oughta slap that name right outta your mouth!
When he's done, I'm gonna jam my boot in there to protect against future nonsensical spew!

they just booed that chick.  I think thats the chick who wore the MAGA dress but not sure

This last fucking group.  Hey assholes, we can all chip in to send your asses to Mogadishu tomorrow.  Resist that, motherfuckers.

BigEyedFish -

they just booed that chick.  I think thats the chick who wore the MAGA dress but not sure

She looked homeless.

You're watching the Grammys??

Ok, I won't judge you......

BigEyedFish -

The producers let Adele speak but cut off her co-writer while he was speaking. I think the audience was booing the interruption.

OP is right though. This is a mess.

Morris Day killin it

Candide -
BigEyedFish -

The producers let Adele speak but cut off her co-writer while he was speaking. I think the audience was booing the interruption.

OP is right though. This is a mess.

They only get like a minute to speak