The Grappling Blueprint?

Does anyone know anything about this (besides anyone from their marketing department ;-)

The reason I'm asking is that it doesn't seem to have enough financial success to be able to buy all those testimonies that they have on their page... so the alternative is that their really is something to it.

I'm posting this because I distrust almost completely anything that sounds or looks like a "quick weight loss" ad because without fail they're bull*^^&.

But their seems to be a lot of actual support for this thing.

Anyway - does anyone here have any experience with this at all? What is positive or do you more or less discover some good basic principles that you could've done on your own?

Thanks for any input.

I signed up for Lloyd's emails and they are good stuff, based on solid sports psych...

*yawn* 

Robert,

I signed up for the free e-mails and benefited from them greatly. According to Professor Irvin, the blueprint will be available in the near future.

Regardless, the things he says in his e-mail, when taken seriously and actually tried, can reshape the way you train, learn, and compete. The end result is a psychological advantage that "the haters" are too lazy to gain, which ultimately means an advantage to you for paying attention.

Try it, it is free, and Mr. Irvin is a proven BJJ player as well as a very solid coach! I am a team Caique guy, but if I wasn't, I would probably look into training with Irvin. He has PERSONALLY responded to several of my e-mail questions which is something most would want money for!

Loyd Irvin gets my full respect.

According to Professor Irvin, the blueprint will be available in the near future.

Wanna bet?

The problem is that he began to advertise for it long before he had the legal stuff in order (copyright, trademarks, etc.) I actually emailed him a few months ago and he explained what the delay was, I just can't remember right now because it's 4:43am and I'm out of it.

BJJStudent2 is absolutely correct. Lloyd had severly underestimated the length of time it took to get the copyright and trademark information thru the beaurocracy."does anyone here have any experience with this at all? What is positive or do you more or less discover some good basic principles that you could've done on your own?" Yes. I joined Team Lloyd Irvin a few months ago and I myself am a huge skeptic of just about everything. but once I began to train the blueprint (which is far more than just positive mental attitude, it is technique and training information.) I saw how detailed and well-thought out Lloyd's plan is. and I saw results quickly. I've been doing judo & bjj for 3 years now and I'm was able to get subs that I could never get before, and thru the blueprints methodology I'm able to see further into the game and be more strategic.-William Easlickhttp://www.novamartialarts.com

Any idea how much longer before we can get it??

sorry JKD, I've heard things in-house, but nothing official for the public.

email him. Lloyd's the kind of guy that will tell you straight up.

Regardless, sounds like a program that I'll definitely invest in whenever it becomes available.