The Greatness Of Fedor

Unquestionably the greatest mixed martial artist to ever live, Fedor has not even lost a round in what? 7-8 years? He has beaten the best of the best, and in a savage, yet calculated fashion. The complete fighter, Fedor brings unorthodox yet top notch striking, great takedowns, amazing submissions and the best ground and pound the MMA world has ever witnessed. The fact he is human, cuts easily, and persists on beating opponents at THEIR main strength only adds to his vulnerability, yet dominance. Looking like a man walking off the streets, his cardio, speed and strength are very impressive. He is truly the pound for pound king, giving up lots of size in nearly every fight he competes in. He is humble, respectful, and unassuming. After every fight there will be doubters, haters, and ridiculous analysis of his performances. How a man that much smaller rag dolled Rogers, almost knocked him out twice, and attempted three submissions in the first round alone was "exposed" is beyond me. Taking on a younger, hungry, confident and undefeated man like Rogers would be a test for anybody. Knocking him flat at Bretts own game is why Fedor is Fedor. Let's all be thankful we get to watch the best to ever do it during his reign. Because it will be a long time before there is another Emperor.

So many times you've hit the corect button.

Fedor is a great minor league HW.

Well said...

pierrot lunaire - Fedor is a great minor league HW.

Fedor transcends any league. The champ of the UFC has been finished more in five fights than Fedor has in over thirty.

This may be the most correct thread in the history of the UG

Mr Pulla - Unquestionably the greatest mixed martial artist to ever live, Fedor has not even lost a round in what? 7-8 years? He has beaten the best of the best, and in a savage, yet calculated fashion. The complete fighter, Fedor brings unorthodox yet top notch striking, great takedowns, amazing submissions and the best ground and pound the MMA world has ever witnessed. The fact he is human, cuts easily, and persists on beating opponents at THEIR main strength only adds to his vulnerability, yet dominance. Looking like a man walking off the streets, his cardio, speed and strength are very impressive. He is truly the pound for pound king, giving up lots of size in nearly every fight he competes in. He is humble, respectful, and unassuming. After every fight there will be doubters, haters, and ridiculous analysis of his performances. How a man that much smaller rag dolled Rogers, almost knocked him out twice, and attempted three submissions in the first round alone was "exposed" is beyond me. Taking on a younger, hungry, confident and undefeated man like Rogers would be a test for anybody. Knocking him flat at Bretts own game is why Fedor is Fedor. Let's all be thankful we get to watch the best to ever do it during his reign. Because it will be a long time before there is another Emperor.

your gonna get some hate mail over this one... fuck 'em, it'll be worth it because tonight you can go to sleep knowing your RIGHT!
WAR FEDOR!!
what proof is required other than cold facts? He doesn't lose. give me all of the buts and ifs and what-shoulds... doesn't lose. finds a way. Argue with that. someone, please.
The Last Emporor would smash Brock. Tell me no and give me the reasons why, theres a million of 'em... but if that fight ever happens, Fedor wins... because thats what he does...

It is good to see that there are educated fans of the sport that appreciate how great Fedor is. Being a huge fan of Nog I could not stand Fedor. However, I love the sport and seeing somebody that special perform in it forced me to become a huge fan of Fedor as well. The man is unlike any mixed martial artist ever. It's similar to being able to watch Sugar Ray Robinson during his prime.

ttt

Lesnar is very gifted. However his foot work and head movement is not good. He would get destroyed on the feet and Fedor's hips and speed would be too much for Lesnar on the ground. Somebody like Carwin would get knocked out very quickly. I'm interested in Cain however. I do not think he would beat Fedor, but feel he could become the dominate HW of the UFC. He is a special fighter as well.

... or Ali, or tiger or Lawrence Taylor (GO GIANTS)... We are watching history and Legend. One day I'll have some little MMAer on my knee, and they'll sit, wide eyed with reverence and disbelief as i describe the early days of MMA when the great Fedor was still fighting...

Exactly. I look forward to educating the next generation of MMA fans I come into contact with about the legacy of Fedor. He's the reason this sport had surpassed boxing and football as my personal favorite.

TTT

Mr Pulla - It's similar to being able to watch Sugar Ray Robinson during his prime.

What are you 100 years old?

truth

Fedor has a lot of things going for him,

Gotta like his composure and never say die attitude

TTT

Great thread.It's good to see educated fans who appreciate what they are watching.

Fedor has developed a fighting legacy that is second to none.

TTT

THP - 
Mr Pulla - It's similar to being able to watch Sugar Ray Robinson during his prime.

What are you 100 years old?

23. It's sad the only footage of Robinson is when he's past his prime at MW.

pierrot lunaire - Fedor is a great minor league HW.

Fedor transcends leagues.

He beat 5 ufc hw champs and Pride's HW and GP champ.

He's in a league of his own.