The guy Creepy just beat..

Iliarde Santos is fighting next month, and Creepy isn't booked.

I know he had a hand injury, but it bums me out. Phone Post

This bum you out?

rockafella - This bum you out?

Nah I just said that for my health Phone Post

There are too many creepies. Phone Post 3.0

Go home bearbrock

You're drunk Phone Post

GoodnightWorld - I can't believe that there are adult males that are both full grown at 125lbs and not jockeys. That blows my fucking mind.

Voted down bitch Phone Post

Rudi - 
GoodnightWorld - I can't believe that there are adult males that are both full grown at 125lbs and not jockeys. That blows my fucking mind.

Boys, boys... c'mon now. It's a little early on a Sunday morning for that kind of talk.

staygreenponyboy -
Rudi - 

Boys, boys... c'mon now. It's a little early on a Sunday morning for that kind of talk.

Sorry :( Phone Post

And to know they date hot models and can pretty much destroy you in a fight. Must suck being your insecure self huh? Phone Post 3.0

Lemme guess 5'10 225 lbs of "muscle"? VTFD FATTY Phone Post 3.0