MMA Underground Forums

THe guy to beat Machida is at 205 is......

Mad Xyientist - I'm not going to comment on this for fear of being sued by MFS

LOL, GOLD!

No Sour grapes Just calling it like I see it. Come on kids grow a pair fight and then talk to me. If you have make it as far as I have. hahahaha

this is just like saying that sam hoger would beat anderson silva....oh wait...lolzzzz

Sam, I may not have made it as far in MMA as you have, but - judging from your posts - that's probably because I made it further in highschool. ;)

THe guy to beat Machida is at 205 is......

(36) [1392] by The Alaskan Assassin - 1 2

From: The Alaskan Assassin Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Posted: 15 minutes ago

Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up

Event.observe("vote-22276535-down", "click", castVote);
Event.observe("vote-22276535-up", "click", castVote);

No Sour grapes Just calling it like I see it. Come on kids grow a pair fight and then talk to me. If you have make it as far as I have. hahahaha

That would be a good fight, but kind of unfair to Machida because Goveia (sp?) is one of those super dangerous guys with not that great a record. The first round Goveia laid on Jardine was unbelievable.

I'm not a fan or hater of Sam,he is who he is. But c'mon guys, are you really arguing about Lyoto's punching power with a guy who has actually measured it with his face?

He has to be laughing hysterically at that. If he says Machida is not a particularly powerful puncher, and can back up the statement by not getting KOed, that's a pretty strong argument,yes?

Mike Who?

Whether it's an act or legit, Sam's antics and public persona don't encourage fans to believe what he says or respect his opinions. It would be foolish of him to expect otherwise. But like I always say, it's all good. Everyone has their own opinions, from obnoxious fighters to TUF noobs. 

So Hogar is the dude that has been annoying on this forum for the last few hours. I am about to put him on my ignore list. I thought "The Alaskan Assassin" was some young amateur fighter or some shit

haha this thread reminded me of this chunky native guy that fought in this shitty show in fairbanks, he had the nickname the athabaskan assassin...

nobody likes him either, you guys should hook up! do a seminar

The Alaskan Assassin - Mike Who?

That's right, you may not have heard of me! That's probably because I don't have a catchy nickname like "Sausage Tits" and have yet to develop a reputation as a lying thief. :(

Tito Ortiz via REMATCH!

;)

Wow.  This is why I love Sam Hoger threads.

"Tito Ortiz via REMATCH!"

Hahahahahahahaha.

Mike Sanders - 
The Alaskan Assassin - Mike Who?

That's right, you may not have heard of me! That's probably because I don't have a catchy nickname like "Sausage Tits" and have yet to develop a reputation as a lying thief. :(

LOLOLOLOL

Mike is officially gay... Looking at another guy like that.....If you are looking to come out of the closet it is ok......we will accept you the way you are...HAHAHAHAH... I bet you fanasize about guys looking at their bodies thinking of little nicknames you can call them. How was this weeks TUF?....Mike Who, has lost all hetero talking privileges. Sorry though buddy I'm into girls.HAHAHAHA

Bet you I would and I would win it!!! Boy will never beat me again now that I know what to plan for.

LMFAO @ Hoger beating Machida in a rematch!

Ram Johnie- you will stop buying UFC's if he starts making frequent appearances. Boredom will set in across America as the stale view of his style overtakes our nerves.