The Hammer Mark Coleman on Rickson Gracie

Great, great point, Wes. People like to sleep on Mark these days, but in his prime, he was a beast. Big, powerful, aggressive, and skilled. Fought a ton of killers and beat a lot of them.

7 Likes

My favorite part was when The Hammer says ā€œya know, Iā€™m not stupid.ā€ Both Mark & Kevin were absolute terrors, strong, athletic, ruthless, controlling and hard punching. But neither exhibited anything close to a high fight IQ. I have to believe Coleman would have tried to steamroll Rickson the same as he did everyone else.

6 Likes

Lol
I agree with this

I also believe that Mark would have successfully steam rolled Rickson

We sjj gi oils make a list of who Rickson SAID that he could beat but NEVER fought

Sakuraba
Coleman
Kerr
Gokor

6 Likes

How does Alan Goes compare to Rickson? Alan completely owned Frank Shamrock when they fought and had some other big wins. Coleman annihilated him

2 Likes

It was such a shock when Nog beat Coleman because he was seen as unstoppable at that point. Rickson is 5ā€™10ā€ though, so I donā€™t know that he wouldā€™ve been able to do anything to Coleman from guard. He wouldā€™ve had to taken Markā€™s back in order to win. Itā€™s possible but I still think Coleman would win by GnP

3 Likes

All Rickson needed to say was something like he would have beaten everyone in his prime. That would have been the end of it. Young fighters like Sakuraba couldnā€™t really call him out otherwise they look stupid for calling out an old guy.

What is gay is when you say that you are better than everyone but duck them.

8 Likes

Without question Rickson did duck a lot of people

4 Likes

Rickson is a myth and his religious zealots are almost as bad as the Bruce Lee idiots.

9 Likes

I believe this was more of a financial decision. He could make a million dollars fighting a Japanese pro-wrestler or make 10K fighting Rutten. Which would you pick?

1 Like

WTF are you talking about? Rickson is real and so his is fight record. Itā€™s Bruce Lee that became a myth. He had no black belts or a single recorded fight. The only fight that happened was against Wong Jack Man, and who really knows what really happened. We do know Lee didnā€™t win either.

2 Likes

I was going to say heā€™s the only one Iā€™ve ever seen not named Gracie repeating that lol.

See any rickson thread. I lop you in with those fucktards too.

3 Likes

Lol at Renzo having anything for Mark.

7 Likes

Using the normal MMA math on here. Maurice Smith beat Mark Coleman, Renzo submitted Maurice Smith so its a wrap, Renzo wins.

I WILL FIGHT YOU!!!

2 Likes

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

1 Like

I believe his fights with Kerr & Royce were legit as well.

TTT

Bring It Fight GIF by Idiocracy

1 Like

lol definitely not. Literally the only one that was legit was Rickson destroying him. Even then he was carried by Rickson to placate the prowrestling audience.

1 Like