The hardest skill to teach- trying

Attend a Joe Lewis seminar sometime, he talks alot about "Building a fighting spirit" definatley pretty motivating stuff.

matt

"I agree that some people are naturally tough however, there are people that may not be so tough but when the deck is stacked against them and their back is against the wall, they answer the call, their will power takes over, and their instinct to survive kicks into another gear."

Agreed. Alot of guys will overhype themselves and will tell how brave or heroic they would be in a desperate situation. I was always the complete opposite, assuming i wouldn' have the balls to do whatever said situation called for. Then, a few times in my life, some real crazy shit happened. Without even thinking, i stepped up and reacted in a ballsy way i never thought i was capable of. Afterwards, i'd think, "Holy shit, did i really just do that?". LOL

Must be a break

"Holy shit, did i really just do that?"

I wonder if adrenalin plays a factor in some of those occasions? Then again, maybe sometimes we don't know everything we can do until we're in it..... like you just said Marzz.

ttt

what was the result?

awesome thread