The Healthiest water to drink! which do you drink?

No more bottled water for me....hell no to Bitch Titties.

Interview with Doctor Leonard Coldwell about which water is the healthiest to drink....bottoms up gents its almost free

What the fuck happened to earth? Phone Post 3.0

I didn't watch the video, but the answer to your thread title is 12 stage reverse osmosis.

. Phone Post

Reverse osmosis does a great job at killing all the bad stuff in tap water. Know what it also kills, all of the good minerals necessary for you body to live.

That's why if your not eating a great healthy diet or eating a good amount of suppliments, eventually RO water will deplete your body of many essential vitamins and minerals.

That's why I only drink Ionized water from my Kangen water machine. It's a registered medical device and over 2500 hospitals in Japan use the Kangen tech to alkalize their water. Phone Post 3.0

You are taking advice from this guy:

http://www.glancingweb.com/628/evil-wears-a-human-face-and-calls-himself-dr-leonard-coldwell

(I know nothing about him, but have some experience working at a water treatment facility for a few years, so I googled the name.)

Also comparing the chlorine in tap water to Nazis and gas chambers is a bit much.

cbia - You are taking advice from this guy:

http://www.glancingweb.com/628/evil-wears-a-human-face-and-calls-himself-dr-leonard-coldwell

(I know nothing about him, but have some experience working at a water treatment facility for a few years, so I googled the name.)

Thank you so much for this. What is your take since you work at a treatment facility and what do you drink? Type of water?

Fiji Phone Post 3.0

Larry Appleton - Fiji Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

New York City water! Phone Post

Ham and Egger -

That is correct

Jim Carey monopoly guy voice Phone Post

BackAndLeft -

. Phone Post

This. At cost. Phone Post 3.0

Pat Giles - 
BackAndLeft -

. Phone Post

Is it really the best?

Here is an ok article about r/o - it has it's pros and cons.

"The semi-permeable membrane used in reverse osmosis contains tiny pores through which water can flow. The small pores of this membrane are restrictive to such organic compounds as salt and other natural minerals, which generally have a larger molecular composition than water. These pores are also restrictive to bacteria and disease-causing pathogens. Thus, reverse osmosis is incredibly effective at desalinating water and providing mineral-free water for use in photo or print shops. It is also effective at providing pathogen-free water. In areas not receiving municipally treated water or at particular risk of waterborne diseases, reverse osmosis is an ideal process of contaminant removal.

The reverse osmosis process contains several downsides which make it an inefficient and ineffective means of purifying drinking water. The small pores in the membrane block particles of large molecular structure like salt, but more dangerous chemicals like pesticides, herbicides, and chlorine are molecularly smaller than water (Binnie et al, 2002). These chemicals can freely pass through the porous membrane. For this reason, a carbon filter must be used as a complimentary measure to provide safe drinking water from the reverse osmosis process. Such chemicals are the major contaminants of drinking water after municipal treatment.

Another downside to reverse osmosis as a method of purifying drinking water is the removal of healthy, naturally occurring minerals in water. The membrane of a reverse osmosis system is impermeable to natural trace minerals. These minerals not only provide a good taste to water, but they also serve a vital function in the body’s system. Water, when stripped of these trace minerals, can actually be unhealthy for the body.

Reverse osmosis also wastes a large portion of the water that runs through its system. It generally wastes two to three gallons of water for every gallon of purified water it produces. Reverse osmosis is also an incredibly slow process when compared to other water treatment alternatives."

cbia - Here is an ok article about r/o - it has it's pros and cons.

"The semi-permeable membrane used in reverse osmosis contains tiny pores through which water can flow. The small pores of this membrane are restrictive to such organic compounds as salt and other natural minerals, which generally have a larger molecular composition than water. These pores are also restrictive to bacteria and disease-causing pathogens. Thus, reverse osmosis is incredibly effective at desalinating water and providing mineral-free water for use in photo or print shops. It is also effective at providing pathogen-free water. In areas not receiving municipally treated water or at particular risk of waterborne diseases, reverse osmosis is an ideal process of contaminant removal.

The reverse osmosis process contains several downsides which make it an inefficient and ineffective means of purifying drinking water. The small pores in the membrane block particles of large molecular structure like salt, but more dangerous chemicals like pesticides, herbicides, and chlorine are molecularly smaller than water (Binnie et al, 2002). These chemicals can freely pass through the porous membrane. For this reason, a carbon filter must be used as a complimentary measure to provide safe drinking water from the reverse osmosis process. Such chemicals are the major contaminants of drinking water after municipal treatment.

Another downside to reverse osmosis as a method of purifying drinking water is the removal of healthy, naturally occurring minerals in water. The membrane of a reverse osmosis system is impermeable to natural trace minerals. These minerals not only provide a good taste to water, but they also serve a vital function in the body’s system. Water, when stripped of these trace minerals, can actually be unhealthy for the body.

Reverse osmosis also wastes a large portion of the water that runs through its system. It generally wastes two to three gallons of water for every gallon of purified water it produces. Reverse osmosis is also an incredibly slow process when compared to other water treatment alternatives."

VU

fasthandssam -
Pat Giles - 
BackAndLeft -

. Phone Post

Is it really the best?

It's like liquid velvet. Phone Post

Anyone who thinks it's okay to have a mustache like that, has their head not right. Phone Post 3.0

I have some of the most amazing tap water in the world. Comes right down off our mountains, and man..............it is clean and clear and beautiful. I have a large thick glass mug which I fill and pour 8 times to achieve the perfect drink. I do this simply to get that mug nice and chill to the cold water so I can sit and enjoy the savoury goodness of my clean, prestine beverage until I have absorbed every single last drop.

Damn, I think I just talked myself into a mug of water. Good-bye!