The Hill: Dem's Ready To Give Trump His Wall. MAGA

First Schumer now Gutierrez. So President Trump has changed the D's narrative for the last 2 years from "we will never give Trump his wall, to "we will give Trump his wall in exchange for DACA". Funny how Pres Trump seems to always win. Chain and the Lottery will be included too, wait and see.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/369945-gutierrez-ready-to-give-in-on-wall

Rep. Luis Gutiérrez (D-Ill.) said Saturday that he’s ready to give President Trump his signature border wall if the Republicans will agree to new legal protections for "Dreamers."

Furthermore, he said he’d help with the construction.

“I’ll take a bucket, take bricks, and start building it myself,” Gutiérrez told reporters in the Capitol. 

“We will dirty our hands in order for the Dreamers to have a clean future in America.” 

The comments constitute a remarkable concession from the Chicago Democrat, among Capitol Hill’s most vocal immigration reform advocates and fiercest opponents of expanding wall construction at the U.S.-Mexico border.

I'd rather repeal daca than get this stupid wall

Sounds good, but I don't want a wall.

Maybe keep people out, but can also keep your ass in

invalid - I'd rather repeal daca than get this stupid wall

Chain, Lottery, and the Wall for DACA seems fair to me.

Haven't been following as deep as i usually would.  Are the Dems asking for full citizenship for these people, or just that they can't be deported? 

DACA people and all illegal aliens should never be allowed to become full citizens and get the right to vote

Also, when they're talking about stopping chain migration,  FULLY  stopping it, or still letting in immediate family(kids, mom, dad, bro/sis)?

Gutierrez is such a cunt I can't believe how bad I want to punch him in the face every time I hear him speak.

mihow -
camicom -

so long as its all 3

^

eubie5 -

Also, when they're talking about stopping chain migration,  FULLY  stopping it, or still letting in immediate family(kids, mom, dad, bro/sis)?

They want to narrow it down to spouses and minor children.

Pablo Duke -

Are they suggesting they get chain, lottery, and daca for the wall? Eff that!  

I believe that is what the D's want, but that ain't happening. I think R's will get wall, no chain other than spouse and minor children, and no lottery.

mihow -
camicom -

so long as its all 3

THIS.

invalid - I'd rather repeal daca than get this stupid wall

Agreed.

We don't need a wall given that illegal aliens are finally realizing that they will be deported by our President.

MAGA.

Is that the ghost gun guy?

BadDog -
mihow -
camicom -

so long as its all 3

THIS.
I could live w that

Legalizing the DACA people are probably a forgone conclusion. The buggers have been here too long to chuck them out of the country. But, the wall and chain migration will prevent a future DACA problem. Probably one of the few ways the politicians can each chalk up a win.

eubie5 - 

The Durbin-Garahm bill supposedly limited chain migration for DACA recipients, but not any other immigrant group.

i consider a Daca compromisein exchange for a wall, stopping chain migration and the diversity lottery to be perfectly fair.

thsi is what bipartisanship is about.

lets make a deal

I don’t care what it takes I want that wall and I want it now!!!