The Himalayan Salt Lamp, best purchase ever...

boy do I feel rejuvenated. It's like my very own Transformer's energon cube, but it's also a lamp.

I recommend one in every room.

Wife and I have one in the bedroom we keep on while we sleep to help energize us. Works fantastic

What is this hippy bullshit

Did you get it from Kmart?

j-money - 

Nah, is that where the good ones are?

PeteyWheatstraw -
j-money - 

I'm just hoping Kmart makes a comeback. 

No way it is better than my Japanese foot pads!

StankieEdgar - What is this hippy bullshit

Hahaha crystal n00bs.
It goes in your ass Fucknuts.

Wanderpage - Hahaha crystal n00bs.
It goes in your ass Fucknuts.

No it doesn’t! Trust me, I know. 

Oh shit it's himalayan lol. I heard some black dude on the bus going off about this a few months ago and he was saying how great it was, but I thought he said "him layin' a salt bath". To be fair he sounded like he had a mouth full of buffalo balls and my hearing ain't what it used to be, but I was still thinking to myself "fucking dude sounds like my grandma praising epsom salts in her bath when she's constipated". I really thought the dude was just really happy about them lol. Fuck I am retard.

DaveFu - 

No way it is better than my Japanese foot pads!

Never heard of them. Are those effective? I might try them out unless the conflict with my ion bracelets.

Can you eat it?

add a Van de Graaff generator and watch the two do battle...

Got one because my wife read something about it helping with anxiety or some shit...used it one night and it's been in the closet ever since

There's no way it's not bullshit, right? Haha

My wife got one for Christmas or something. She set it up one day and I started licking it and mooing like a cow everytime I walked past it. She put it away a couple days later because I'm too embarrassing.

Trust - We have two of these. I do not recommend them if you live in a place with high humidity.

Why?

Trust - We have two of these. I do not recommend them if you live in a place with high humidity.

put it in a bag of rice.

PeteyWheatstraw - boy do I feel rejuvenated. It's like my very own Transformer's energon cube, but it's also a lamp.

I recommend one in every room.

To fully enjoy all of its strengths you need to lick once a day.

j-money -
PeteyWheatstraw -
j-money - 

I'm just hoping Kmart makes a comeback. 

There's still k marts?!?!