THE HOLY GRAIL: The Original JUST BLEED GUY Video!

ttt

whats with the dude hit'n the spliff behind him

later

Just bleed guy belongs in the hof along with the two guys in their mid 50's wearing the multi color leather union jack and american flag jackets that did their Elvis impersonation when the camera panned by during ufc 4 or 5.

COUCH FIGHTER - whats with the dude hit'n the spliff behind him
Early shot of Lorenzo.

Unbelievable. Now that is what you call passionate... Or drunken ass-hole. One of the two.

lol, I remember the fight, but not the bleed-guy at the time.

There were a fair amount of wrassling type fans in the stands back then, with signs and all.

Just possibly he was fairly "normal" back then, like Kerr's cornerman's mega mullet, and that's why I don't remember him.

ttt

ttt for a Just Bleed gif!!!

Isnt Just Bleed Guy in jail now? If not someone needs to get him to an event in LV

Fuckin awesome. lol

They should give him a free ringside seat at UFC 100 and have him do his thing throughout!

How long did he do that for?  It looks like he was just getting warmed up when the camera cut back. lol

Mr. Just bleed is currently in prison, has been for a while. I cant recall what he did.

Possession or receiving stolen property is what someone here said.Your choice to believe him or not. 

Anybody catch the guy smoking behind him. WTF!!

On another note, a prime pharmaceutically enhanced Mark Kerr was a pretty intimidating sight.

Mark Kerr had good steroids.

FREE JUST BLEED

wow