The HULK...for dog lovers & Pitbull haters

big boiiiii

Oh my god.

Beautiful dog.

I wonder how many children's faces that dog could eat at one sitting?

Looks like he has Mastiff in his bloodline.

duckdentistry - I wonder how many children's faces that dog could eat at one sitting?
All of them. Phone Post 3.0

duckdentistry - I wonder how many children's faces that dog could eat at one sitting?

All of them.

Tidbits - Looks like he has Mastiff in his bloodline.
That is how all of those huge bloodlines like razors edge got there size. The breed standard for a pit bull is tiny, nothing like the crazy size you see today. Phone Post 3.0

that thing is massive but a bit fat too.

duckdentistry - I wonder how many children's faces that dog could eat at one sitting?

all of them

:)

duckdentistry - I wonder how many children's faces that dog could eat at one sitting?
All of them Phone Post 3.0

That's not a pitbull. Its the Kai Greene of dogs. A 50 lb real pitbull would fuck that dog up.

All of them Phone Post 3.0

Shiloh - That's not a pitbull. Its the Kai Greene of dogs. A 50 lb real pitbull would fuck that dog up.

This is true.

Beautiful dog. Phone Post 3.0

What is this "beautiful dog" business? It looks like a fucking mongoloid animal with weight issues Phone Post 3.0

Dog is on PEDs, look at his head size. His legacy is tarnished. Phone Post 3.0

kkmmnn - What is this "beautiful dog" business? It looks like a fucking mongoloid animal with weight issues Phone Post 3.0
Beautiful. Phone Post 3.0

Dog is awesome though don't get me wrong. All dogs are awesome. Just not a fan of these dogs bred for looks and looks only.

kkmmnn - What is this "beautiful dog" business? It looks like a fucking mongoloid animal with weight issues Phone Post 3.0
The ability to bite children's faces off is what makes it beautiful. Duh. Phone Post 3.0