The I Love You Man thread❤

Shout out to

@thedogofdogs

He’s an awesome addition round these parts.

2 Likes

@TKnuckles no homo…I Love You Man.

1 Like

world jurassic GIF

1 Like

catch side GIF

1 Like

web series bro hug GIF

Shout out to @Pedro_Navaja !

2 Likes

There are tremendous people here. If make a list I will forget people simply by the sheer total of all of you. There are simply too many good people here.

I would say this to the guys I have feuds with for years, if not for over a decade, that if at 4 AM one day you post something about wanting to check out that I am going to unblock you and try to offer you support. This is just shitposting and life is more important than our stupid differences.

3 Likes

@Soup

:heart:

1 Like

Love you and everyone in this thread

2 Likes

@Cotton I love your commie hating ass.

1 Like

You’re a good dude bro. I’m honored to have spent time with you all. I’ve learned a ton of shit here. Hell, I feel like I’ve grown up here haha. I’m sure most of you feel the same way. I’ve shit posted millions of letters, effortlessly typing random trash. But I will say this. The OG is real. We all go through ups and downs. And I’ve struggled with addiction, alcoholism and depression forever. This place gives us an outlet. It’s awesome. I will never forget the people that have reached out to offer help from time to time over the years. I truly love you guys.

-TK

1 Like

Well I hope you dont love @TKnuckles . Because he might try to love you back! If you know what I mean!

1 Like

Hey, I’m a loving person. I expect the same in return!!

@Soup
@JohnWick
@VinegarStrokes
@NiteProwleR
@Cire
@ranier_wolfcastle
@rigpig

I love you man!

6 Likes

bro hug GIF

3 Likes

Spreader event!

Beep

2 Likes

@NiteProwleR

1 Like

Back Me Up Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

3 Likes

Family

3 Likes

I need a " you guys aren’t so bad" thread.

3 Likes