"The Immortal" Matt Brown here from TUF 7

MrSmiff, I was surprised by how impressed they were. I just fight the best I can, you never know how good you fought until you see it.

gasman81, living in the house isn't as bad as some make it out to be. Mostly everyone was cool, but some people get on your nerves, you'll see what I am talking about soon...

I'll say you Josh Hall's hands were impressive but yours were better I guess!!
Question: Did you know that some of the guys were hand-picked from Forrest and Rampage's gym? Did that bother you?

Izzy, I was just glad to be there. I didn't even know until afterwards that guys were "handpicked".  I pretty much kept to myself until we got in the house since everyone could potentially be my enemy.

Right on, Thanks for the responses. You just made a new fan!

stacks, I walk around at 185-190. they got me listed as 167 from when I fought Pete Spratt (my first notable fight), and I cut a little too much and weighed in at 167.

I gotta go hit the gym and do some face punching.... Be back on this evening around 10 pm.... Thanks for the support guys! Keep this ttt'd!

Matt,

See...I was right...this was a good decision!

I will call you once I hear back from 'some people'.

Please Matt, give some more infromation about your BJJ Background :-)

Matt being awarded his "Blue Belt" from Jorge Gurgel on July 24, 2007 at IMB-Columbus. As I am sure Matt will state, he never really trains in the Gi...but he got to walk the "Gauntlet" none the less!

- Dustin

egoki11a, my xbox is messed up....soon though! 

Later

ttt.

Matt, you have mma.tv mail.

"I make no excuses for my losses. I fight the best I can everytime. I could run down 100 excuses for every loss, but the fact is I still lost and the guy across from me was a better man that day."

That right there = me as a BIG FAN!

"I make no excuses for my losses. I fight the best I can everytime. I could run down 100 excuses for every loss, but the fact is I still lost and the guy across from me was a better man that day."

That right there = me as a BIG FAN!

ttt

Matt...shoot me an e-mail when you have time...we'd love to get you on MMAWeekly Radio!

DamonMartin@MMAWeekly.com

Good to see a fighter who doesn't shave his chest and armpits like all the other fairies do. Did that sound gay? Fuck it. Good luck in the future

Congrats on an impressive fight! Would you say you were the harriest dude on the house?

good fight man. but dude... xenia is one of the worst places on earth!

The most enigmatic-looking guy, in the best fight of the night then goes on to be classy as hell?

Kudos man, good luck in the future.

Assasins Creed and Haloe 3?

Dude, your in big boy league now. Time to update your bio.

was impressed with your fight, the skills etc but also how you finished the fight, very aggresive. also like that you were humble

good luck and look forward to seeing you fight some more

Great fight, Matt!!!  Looking forward to seeing more...