"The Immortal" Matt Brown here from TUF 7

FOTN for sure. i cant wait to see you fight again.

You had some of the snappiest boxing technique I had seen in an mma match. You and the BJJ Blackbelt (whose name escapes me)have a great shot at winning the whole thing IMO.

ttt for my JG teammate from the Beckley MMA boyz!!!

I am back now.... As for my bjj training I started off with Dustin Ware (brown belt under Jorge Gurgel) at the IMB Columbus for about two years and got my blue belt while training under him. Then I moved to Cincinnati with Jorge Gurgel for a while. Then moved to NYC and trained with Team Insight. It was only once a week but I trained with Dave Branch (brown under Renzo), Cee (black belt under Soca) Nardu (black belt unedr Renzo) Abel (brown belt under Fabio Clemente) and some other really good guys (too many to mention). Now i am back at Team JG training hard as hell for my next fight.

Matt, thanks for coming on here and talking to the fans. You said you normally fight at WW, do you plan on dropping back down once TUF is done? And if you could fight anyone right now, who would you want to face off with?

Matt, I was very impressed by your first TUF fight and look forward to seeing you fight again.

rtwil2007, I do plan on dropping back to ww.... I will fight anyone.

Any good house fights this year??

Great fight on the show! You dominated in all phases, very impressive.

Izzy, I am not aloud to say that!

ttt

Matt Brown - Great fight!!! Did you ever go to Hardcore/Punk shows and see bands like Integrity, One Life Crew, etc.

TTT

hey matt who is your stand-up coach, or coaches?

Thanks for taking the time to answer. Good luck !Ill be cheering for you.

congrats on making it to the house and your bjj looked great. good luck

Fredhammer, I was a fan of those bands when I was really young but never went to any shows.

jon4man, I have had many stand-up coaches including Dave Freetage, Scott Sheeley, Kru Robert Walker, Dorian Price, Jamie Strader (Boxx). I might even be missing one or two.

Good fight Matt you did indeed show a well rounded game.

After that 2nd episode of fights who did you think would be your toughest competition?

Kansas Comet, I had heard of Dante Rivera before the show and seen him fight and was impressed, so I knew he was tough. I trained on the same team as Luke so I knew that fight would be tough due to freindship and he is a great fighter and we know each others styles, so I was really hoping that we get on the same team as him. I didn't watch most of the fights so those were really the only two that stuck out in my mind.

Where is everyone at tonight?

Whats up Matt?