The Immortal

Matt Brown's walkout song banned by the UFC

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/ufc-shut-down-matt-browns-walkout-song

I wish they'd ban his stupid fucking tattoos too. Phone Post 3.0

absolutesperry - I wish they'd ban his stupid fucking tattoos too. Phone Post 3.0
You're a cunt Phone Post 3.0

It's not banned anymore, Dana said at the post fight presser tht he caved and let Matt have his song Phone Post 3.0

Why would they ban it in the first place?

pheonix5 - 

Because Dana didn't like it, it clashed with his personal taste in music.

Juggernautt - It's not banned anymore, Dana said at the post fight presser tht he caved and let Matt have his song Phone Post 3.0
What about the tattoos? Phone Post 3.0

Masakyst - 
pheonix5 - 

Because Dana didn't like it, it clashed with his personal taste in music.

Not sure I would want to know what Big D.W's taste in music is,lol.

it's a tad too much towards the "death metal" type of dark screaming hard to understand, but just audible enough to be good. If it was less grumble, it would be awesome b/c that fucking guitar/drums is THE SHIT.  I'm more a hip hop guy but first few years I preferred 80's/90's heavy metal.

D241 - 

it's a tad too much towards the "death metal" type of dark screaming hard to understand, but just audible enough to be good. If it was less grumble, it would be awesome b/c that fucking guitar/drums is THE SHIT.  I'm more a hip hop guy but first few years I preferred 80's/90's heavy metal.

Back in the day you would have had to pay for those words with a good ass whoopin' behind the Kentucky Fried Chicken next to Bob's Snazzy Taco Joint, by a couple of '80s deranged neighborhood stoners.

Why?

You NEVER mixed Rock n' Roll with a personal taste for Soul music. We were more segregated back then.

Now, you can go out and eat at The Pink Taco, listen to some Death Metal AND Lionel Ritchie without fear of reprisal from the neighborhood punks on dope.

Thank gawd we've finally been set free to explore our musical fandangos in peace and brotherhood.

And gawd bless Tiny Tim!

That song is fuckin awesome. Phone Post 3.0

97B_96B - 
D241 - 

Back in the day you would have had to pay for those words with a good ass whoopin' behind the Kentucky Fried Chicken next to Bob's Snazzy Taco Joint, by a couple of '80s deranged neighborhood stoners.

Why?

You NEVER mixed Rock n' Roll with a personal taste for Soul music. We were more segregated back then.

Now, you can go out and eat at The Pink Taco, listen to some Death Metal AND Lionel Ritchie without fear of reprisal from the neighborhood punks on dope.

Thank gawd we've finally been set free to explore our musical fandangos in peace and brotherhood.

And gawd bless Tiny Tim!

I credit Aerosmith and Run DMC for the breakthrough