The importance of a perfect Jawline (blackpill)

is this what incels sit around and think about all day?

disregard wenches

acquire currency

1 Like

what's LMS?

So is the mewing thing legit or BS?!?!?

No fucking way I am watching all that.  Can someone explain this black pill thing?  People just sit around coming up with reasons that they can never be successful so they don't bother improving themselves at all?  Are they just planning to spend their lifetime wallowing in self-pity until they die?

These guys are sorta like atheists who don't believe in god then spend spend all day talking about him.

These Black-pill guys think there is no way to get women, then spend all day talking about the impossibility of getting women and discussing topics you would study during a plastic surgery residency to PROVE specifically why they can't ever get a woman. --But why? To what end?

1 Like

Bob's Burgers jaws

ttt

Hardly news that women like strong jawlines. 

banco -

Idiots. All women care about is your bank account and your ability to pay for all their shit. 

Dead President - 
banco -

Idiots. All women care about is your bank account and your ability to pay for all their shit. 

This is like the mirror image of the incel stuff.

Incels are like PUA guys who do all the study but then use their knowledge to be better whining victims.  

1 Like

It's like an entire herd of Orcus Atkins:

Who keeps score of how many rejections they've had? 

Pathetic

Squatdog - It's like an entire herd of Orcus Atkins:

They ever try starting with getting a hair cut and not dressing like a dork?

This shit is always so weird to me.

It's just not that hard to get laid.

You go to the gym regularly, you work hard and get a good job, you hold enough conversations with strangers until you get used to it, and then you talk to women.

Some of them are going to dig you, some of them aren't.

What's the mystery here?

Slowshot - This shit is always so weird to me.

It's just not that hard to get laid.

You go to the gym regularly, you work hard and get a good job, you hold enough conversations with strangers until you get used to it, and then you talk to women.

Some of them are going to dig you, some of them aren't.

What's the mystery here?

As someone that was a socially awkward slow starter I'll say that I can seem mystifying.  Like riding a bike, if you don't get it, it seems like magic.  Once you do get it, you can't really understand why it was so hard and it's second nature to you.  

the problem with these guys is that they aren't trying to crack the code and understand it.  They're just wallowing in their failure.  My friends and I were nerds and we'd sit around trying to figure out how the game was played.  What we were doing wrong and how to adapt.  Eventually we all figured it out.