"The Imposter" on Netflix.....WOW!!!!

Blackbeltpanda -

I thought it was pretty awesome, I kind of liked the theory that the family killed him but I doubt they would be smart enough to pull something like that off

So did I miss it entirely......where was mom? They spoke at length about her but I never saw her.....and sis was the caretaker? Phone Post 3.0

rgx - Dude is a piece of shit for acting like he's a missing kid. He hurt that family beyond comprehension. Fuck him.
Have you seen the documentary? The guy was right in one regard, there is no way in hell they didn't recognize him. I'm sorry but you know your own flesh and blood regardless of if they've just gone through puberty or dyed their hair or whatever.

SPOILERS BELOW

I think there's some real credibility that the family, or at least the mother, know what happened to the kid. Phone Post 3.0

Blackbeltpanda -

I thought it was pretty awesome, I kind of liked the theory that the family killed him but I doubt they would be smart enough to pull something like that off

People get away with murder every day. Phone Post 3.0

Darth Ryase -
rgx - Dude is a piece of shit for acting like he's a missing kid. He hurt that family beyond comprehension. Fuck him.
Have you seen the documentary? The guy was right in one regard, there is no way in hell they didn't recognize him. I'm sorry but you know your own flesh and blood regardless of if they've just gone through puberty or dyed their hair or whatever.

SPOILERS BELOW

I think there's some real credibility that the family, or at least the mother, know what happened to the kid. Phone Post 3.0
I think your right. If there is no body...there is no crime scene....Couple that with small town detectives and you have a recipe for people getting away with murder. Phone Post 3.0