The internet is awesome for confirmation bias

You can come up with almost anything and find something on the internet that tells you you're right.  If you think tomatoes are healthy, you can google it.  If you think tomatoes are unhealthy you can google that 

I'm on edge of being sick yet wanted a beer.  I googled the answer I wanted and worked backwards 

Hops, one of the three basic ingredients of beer along with water and barley, contains a chemical compound called humulone, which can help the human body fight the virus that causes the common cold in adults, according to a report by the news agency Agence-France Presse.D

Sadly this is how I diagnose almost everything.  I've been deficient in at least 20 Vitamins and or minerals in the last few years.  Do you find yourself trying to find stuff online that lines up with your opinion, besides politics?

No shit

You are 100% correct, just as you thought.

Fuck you webmd.  Taking you off my internet medical advise list.  Hacks.  

Don't Drink Alcohol

Too much of it leaves you dehydrated and makes symptoms like congestion worse.

Alcohol puts a damper on your immune system. And it might mix badly with cold medications you're taking. So until you feel better, it's best to lay off the booze.

Having open access to data & all sides of an argument are good things. It's not the internet/Google's fault if you fail to follow the basic rules of the scientific method &/or journalistic integrity.

the internet told me that shit happens.. fuck you internet!

MAGA!