The Internship (movie)

I might be an extreme minority but I really enjoyed this movie. Funny, stupid and naked titties, to boot. Anyone else think this flick didn't get a fair shake?

Will F: points to neck
Do you know what this means? It means "make reasonable choices".

Owen W: ...such a strange thing to get tattooed on your neck.

Phone Post 3.0

I enjoyed it as well. Phone Post 3.0

I was gonna watch this the other day but fell asleep.. Is it on par with Wedding Crashers or their other movies..?

Looked funny if I remember the trailer right.. Phone Post 3.0

Body Shots - I was gonna watch this the other day but fell asleep.. Is it on par with Wedding Crashers or their other movies..?

Looked funny if I remember the trailer right.. Phone Post 3.0
Not quite as good as wedding crashers but a damn solid comedy. The critics ripped this fucking thing apart. Phone Post 3.0

I thoroughly enjoyed it to be honest. Well done OP. I approve this thread. Phone Post

the Indian chick makes my dick hard.

i thought it was entertaining. One time watch only.

junon - the Indian chick makes my dick hard.
That is correct.
Phone Post 3.0

Thanks, I'm watching tonight!! Phone Post 3.0

Is it on Netflix?

I don't remember seeing trailers for this. How old is it? Wierd that a vince, owen and will joint flew under the radar. Phone Post

I've had it downloaded for awhile but haven't watched it yet. On vacation all week so I can catch up on all the movies I haven't had time to watch.

How has John Goodman's (RIP) performance not been mentioned yet? Phone Post 3.0

Shockingly weak. Not funny, cliche.. Like Dodgeball, except worse. The character Will Farrell played appears in every movie.. "the funny, crass, eccentric guy who shows up for a 5 minute scene". He wasn't even funny..

Then there's the strip club scene which was beyond cliche (nerds exposed to tits and ass) and inappropriate for that type of movie..

Wedding Crashers was entertaining, they had great chemistry. This movie was a disaster... Hollywood is putting out a lot of shit right now. Phone Post

I laughed a lot. Asian kid steals the show Phone Post 3.0

Better than Dodgeball - more relevant to the times. Funny, feel good movie.

Filipino kids mom was smoking.

Phone Post 3.0

surprisingly funny

We just watched this at work last night, we all loved it Phone Post 3.0

Watched it with the wife last weekend, seemed forced and like they were just cashing a paycheck. Stale.