The interview will not be played at....

Regal, amc, and other big chains. Pretty crazy. I was actually planning on watching it opening day. Phone Post 3.0

Movie looks funny. Phone Post 3.0

"We do not give into terrorist threats"

.... Phone Post 3.0

http://gizmodo.com/the-top-5-theater-chains-wont-screen-the-interview-and-1672364618

I have no clue where I'm going to watch this movie. Phone Post 3.0

They should just release it online. Fuck it. There's apparently an activist team that wants to bomb NK with DVD's of the movie. And I think they're serious.

I wonder how much money they lost on this movie? I hope an unedited version comes out from before they had to do reshoots to calm Sony down. Phone Post 3.0

Serious??? Damn, my favorite theater around here is Edwards, owned by Regal. Phone Post 3.0

CurseoftheUFC - Movie looks funny. Phone Post 3.0

If you read some of the leaked internal emails regarding this movie you will see it's a complete shitfest. All the pre-screenings trashed it and none of the foreign markets want to carry the movie. this was all before the present threats and what not

Kroger39 -

If you read some of the leaked internal emails regarding this movie you will see it's a complete shitfest. All the pre-screenings trashed it and none of the foreign markets want to carry the movie. this was all before the present threats and what not
Nk Schill. Lmao, Jk, from the trailers it looked good at least. Phone Post 3.0

Capnsavem BBC soldier - Serious??? Damn, my favorite theater around here is Edwards, owned by Regal. Phone Post 3.0
Same bro. Wish they would just release Strait to dvd. Phone Post 3.0

Kroger39 -

Whatttttt? Seth Rogen is a top notch writer/actor/comedian and his on screen chemistry is great with Franco. I assumed it'd be gold.

Still want to see it. Phone Post 3.0

Jesus Cannons -
Kroger39 -

Whatttttt? Seth Rogen is a top notch writer/actor/comedian and his on screen chemistry is great with Franco. I assumed it'd be gold.

Still want to see it. Phone Post 3.0
Same here. Still do. People thought anchorman was retarded too. Phone Post 3.0

Rogen has not missed on a R rated comedy yet IMO

Herb Mazzagatti - Rogen has not missed on a R rated comedy yet IMO
Observe and report was meh from what I remember. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah that one definitely got mixed reactions

Personally that's one of my favorites but Jody Hill is another who always hit the right comedy frequency for me. Huge fan of foot fist way and eastbound and down

TheAxeMurderer84 - 
Herb Mazzagatti - Rogen has not missed on a R rated comedy yet IMO
Observe and report was meh from what I remember. Phone Post 3.0

Michael Peña's character was hilarious though, loved when he hit the kid with the skateboard

Guess they pulled the plug on the whole film. Phone Post 3.0

They should just make it straight to movie they will get some of there money back Phone Post 3.0