The irony if Ciryl Gane beats Jon Jones

The irony of Jon Jones losing against Ciryl Gane is that he is finally fighting someone who cares less than him. Throughout all the buildup to this fight a constant criticism Jon has of Ciryl is that he doesn’t seem to take MMA seriously, criticizing him for saying he doesn’t love MMA, playing video games, saying Ciryl is the most incomplete heavyweight in the top 5, etc. Jon doesn’t realize that not caring was always Jon’s advantage in his previous fights! When you have a carefree attitude it means you have nothing to lose, all the weekends of cocaine binges a week before fighting guys like Gustafsson and Daniel Cormier was a mental advantage he had: showing that he is so better than his competition that he was an Arnold Schwarzenegger and not a Lou Ferrigno.

You can be reckless in your 20s, but not in your 30s. Maybe he realized that?

Either way it will be a huge hit to Jon’s ego if he loses this fight

I’d like to see the body cam vid if Jon loses a close split decision

1 Like

He’ll probably spiral into depression and drugs

2 Likes

Jon wants to be considered alpha by other alpha men so badly it’s pathetic. If he didn’t physically assault his ex I might feel bad for him.

Lol jon was offended that Gane wasn’t watching film on him instead of playing some Fifa

3 Likes

I bet he beats his children too. With a heavy slathering of daily mental abuse

I really hope not. I can’t deal with shit like that

1 Like

Lol yeah. In the same breath basically says that for his entire career he has barely trained before fights. Now, the one time he decides to fully commit himself, he shits on his opponent for playing games on his rest days.

What a cock boy.

When Ciryl wins “I beat you after a week of FIFA and croissants”

5 Likes

Lol legit

2 Likes

Yes it is

You make a good point, expanding on that. Jon has grew up in a family of Alpha males. I mean look at his brothers. Both in the NFL, it’s like regardless of his status in the UFC he still in his own mind won’t be as Alpha as Chandler and Arthur

1 Like

Yup. If you listen to him talk, it’s clear he is intimidated by them and feels left out. I think the fact that he wasn’t good at football will never go away in his mind. He’s just their little boy brother. When you watch him meet other professional athletes look at how he acts as if a young boy is meeting their favorite cartoon character

I think he meant Ironing

1 Like