The Islamofascist actrocity of the Day

Marcus Agrippa - France sees fall in new years car burnings by Muslims, down 12 percent from last year to only 940.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30653784

So I guess that is at least some kind of positive start to the new year.

New Year's Resolution of Peace

By the way, those fires in France aren't by the Islamofascists. The " Moderates " are the ones setting the fires, so let's be fair to all fanatical denominations within Islam and treat them each with the same respect.

WE ARE THE 99%! Jazz Hands!

Another attack in France a man shouting Allahu Akbar comes close to strangling a police officer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11323269/Man-shouting-God-is-Great-tries-to-strangle-French-police-officer.html

Once again Islam is played down as a factor, it is just another mental patient, same as the previous three attacks in France. All shouting Alluha Akbar.

Don't get me wrong these attackers are for sure mental patients. It is just that in every case the final factor in making them homicidal rather than just regular mental patients seems to be discovering Islam.

Or maybe you have to be insane to convert to Islam.

Or maybe it is a bit of both.

ttt

well the feel good news of the day is coalition airstrikes have killed over 1100 ISIS pieces of excrement.

also the low price of oil is hurting the Saudis who are the primary exporters of Islamic extremism

I am pessimistic about the west's ability to handle a threat like this. the 2 world wars fundamentally changed the ideology of the west making it much weaker against threats like this.

Marcus Agrippa - Don't get me wrong these attackers are for sure mental patients. It is just that in every case the final factor in making them homicidal rather than just regular mental patients seems to be discovering Islam.

Or maybe you have to be insane to convert to Islam.

Or maybe it is a bit of both.

lol, cousins fucking cousins that were born out of cousin fucking cousin fuckers, for hundreds and hundreds of years by hundreds of millions of Islamists surely doesn't help with mental illness numbers, that's for sure.

And yes, a bit of both.

gregbrady - well the feel good news of the day is coalition airstrikes have killed over 1100 ISIS pieces of excrement.

also the low price of oil is hurting the Saudis who are the primary exporters of Islamic extremism

I am pessimistic about the west's ability to handle a threat like this. the 2 world wars fundamentally changed the ideology of the west making it much weaker against threats like this.

The Saudis are the ones that forced the prices to go down, they aren't hurting, at all.

I too am pessimistic about the West's ability to handle threats like this...1, because we side with the Saudis.

I dunno it is a tough one. I aint no fan of the Saudis for sure, but falling oil prices clipping Putin's wings is probably not a bad thing :/ He is not as much of an asshole as these Islamofascist groups but still kind of becoming a problem. Probably need a separate thread to discuss this stuff though.

lol @ the Saudis being lauded as the good guys all of a sudden, when they (and the rest of OPEC) have been ripping us off for the better part of a decade. They lowered the price to compete with American fracking and suddenly they're the good guys.

"Explain how he is becoming a problem. Cause of the Ukraine situation? If that's causing a problem than you must have a very low opinion of the United States"

I spent a lot of time in Eastern Europe in countries, mainly the Baltics, that are under most immediate threat if the Russians throw another wobbly. All I can tell you is that you get a different perspective on Russia after spending some time there.

Please don't misunderstand me I prefer Putin and Russians in general every damn day of the week over Islamofascists, but the Ruskies sure aint saints though.

Happy to discuss this further on another thread, don't want to go too off topic here.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/11325032/Saudi-general-killed-in-attack-on-border-with-Isil-held-Iraq.html

Saudi's being killed by the monster they helped create and fund. Gotta love the irony. No one loves killing Muslims more than other Muslims, possibly their one saving grace.

Seriously there is some strange shit going down in Saudi Arabia these days. Fascinating, if near impossible to read.

Religion of peace

Marcus Agrippa - Seriously there is some strange shit going down in Saudi Arabia these days. Fascinating, if near impossible to read.

Splain?

Have to admit I would struggle to splain. Just a weird feeling that shit may be going on behind the scenes with the cut price oil stuff and their ISIS pets turning on them. Unlike forum oracles such as EY who magically know what is going on in every part of the world I have to admit that the inner workings of a weird arse place like Saudia Arabia remain pretty obscure to me, I am just left with a few vague vibes.

Kinda like North Korea actually. Who the fuck knows how inner circle politics happens in that place. You can get a vague sense when there is tension and general turbulence in the air but exactly what is going on only a tiny handful of people know. I suspect it will one day be made into an epic a bit like the book "I Claudius" only even more fucked up than ancient Rome. Sorry drifting off topic again I know.

Marcus Agrippa - Have to admit I would struggle to splain. Just a weird feeling that shit may be going on behind the scenes with the cut price oil stuff and their ISIS pets turning on them. Unlike forum oracles such as EY who magically know what is going on in every part of the world I have to admit that the inner workings of a weird arse place like Saudia Arabia remain pretty obscure to me, I am just left with a few vague vibes.

I wasn't calling you out, just interested and curious is all.

I hope you were being facetious with the EY bit...actually, i'm sure you were.

Looks like Libya is properly fucked. :/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/11325782/Greek-oil-tanker-bombed-by-Libyan-warplanes-at-Islamist-port.html

You're making it more complex than it is. Oil prices have historically been below 50 dollars. Usually between 20 and 40 dollars. The last ten years have been an anomaly stemming from 9/11 and the eventual wars. OPEC nations like Saudi Arabia took advantage of the situation and tried to sustain it. But it's finally collapsing and going back to normal.