Fall camping

4 Likes

6 Likes

Is your garage a spirit Halloween

2 Likes

Few more weeks til start seeing that here

1 Like

Pretty much LOL.

Don’t want to hijack your thread but this thread has a fuckton of pics from mine and other OGers Halloween displays.

3 Likes

That’s from a couple falls ago. I’m in Missouri and we see color change end of October beginning of November usually.

Super jealous of your collection. I’m sure it’s a ton of work to put up, but it’s super cool and I’ll bet more people appreciate it than you think .

2 Likes

Thanks bro.

Yeah, I’ve had several parents stop me and thank me over the years as their kids look forward to visiting our house each year.

Have about 20-25 animatronics along with a 12 foot skeleton that I put up and my kids and I hide among the display and scare trick or treaters (we make sure to make it fun for the tiny kids but the teenagers are fair game for a scare).

Start decorating about the second week in September.

3 Likes

I just showed the wife and kids your soul sucker video. The kids asked to watch it again and again, then buried their heads and said they were scared. But play it one more time haha

1 Like

Heres me on halloween a couple years back.

3 Likes

That’s fucking hysterical LOL.

I’ll update the thread with pics of my display. If they liked the soul sucker, they haven’t seen anything yet!!! :wink:

1 Like

Wood!!

3 Likes

Macaulay Culkin Yes GIF by filmeditor

2 Likes

Dun got me 2 of these. I reckin Im Hallween ready

2 Likes

Halloween in FL is weird. One year it was legit 90s and humid still AT NIGHT. Trick or treating was a sweaty pain in the ass.

1 Like

Halloween sucks now! WTF is trunk and treat! In this thread there is pics of pumpkin spice beer and hiking through the woods. That just shows people do not even understand Halloween anymore.

Look when I was a kid compared to now Halloween are two different things. This is just another holiday the left has ruined.

Side note the first set of boobs I saw was while trick n treating. We were crossing from one street to the next and saw through a window some younger (20’s) female changing. That is some weird thing a group of friends can not experience together while they trunk n treat in some parking lot.

4 Likes

Yep, I imagine it’s going to be significantly different from what I’ve experienced before. Of course, it’ll be nothing like those in my native Buffalo & it won’t be like those that I spent in Arizona either. There it was hot during the day but cool & dry at night.

Even when the pandemic was in full swing we put up the full display outside my house and gave out candy.

I created a candy slide out of PVC with a zombie face on the front so the candy came out of its mouth. Had a black light reactive sign that said “Candy cannon” pointing towards it.

Funny thing is most kids/parents opted for us to just hand them the candy.

Also, I had almost every parent say thank you for giving out candy as they said it was depressing that kids weren’t able to have a normal childhood experience because of the pandemic etc.

2 Likes