The it’s never too early for fall/Halloween thread

My front porch, the two clowns with the sign have been there since 99 days out and the creepy doll and little skeleton joined them this week.

Next week a few more clowns will join them.

6 Likes

That’s fucking awesome!!!

We need more Halloween wedding pics!

3 Likes

It wasn’t Halloween but my wedding pics are Ghoulish… and it was Friday the 13th… October, 2000

4 Likes

Shit, that’s a tougher date to hit than Halloween!

1 Like

Alright, I’ll have to get my wife to help me hunt down some more.

1 Like

Las Vegas too… Elvis sang at my wedding… it was beautiful…

2 Likes

The US Open of Supercross ( precursor to the Monster Energy Cup ) was on at the time so we planned both then…

1 Like

These dudes are waiting to get out of their boxes and on to the lawn…

7 Likes

I was born on October 10th so I had no choice but to love all things fall, Halloween & horror. In fact, my youngest daughter who was born in November is named Autumn Myst after my favorite season. I fucking live for it.

This year is going to be a bit strange because I’ll be spending the vast majority of the fall at my girlfriend’s place in Florida. But I’ll get used to it. I’ll miss the chill in the air that I experience back in my native Buffalo but that’s OK.

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Fall camping

4 Likes

6 Likes

Is your garage a spirit Halloween

2 Likes

Few more weeks til start seeing that here

1 Like

Pretty much LOL.

Don’t want to hijack your thread but this thread has a fuckton of pics from mine and other OGers Halloween displays.

3 Likes

That’s from a couple falls ago. I’m in Missouri and we see color change end of October beginning of November usually.

Super jealous of your collection. I’m sure it’s a ton of work to put up, but it’s super cool and I’ll bet more people appreciate it than you think .

2 Likes

Thanks bro.

Yeah, I’ve had several parents stop me and thank me over the years as their kids look forward to visiting our house each year.

Have about 20-25 animatronics along with a 12 foot skeleton that I put up and my kids and I hide among the display and scare trick or treaters (we make sure to make it fun for the tiny kids but the teenagers are fair game for a scare).

Start decorating about the second week in September.

3 Likes

I just showed the wife and kids your soul sucker video. The kids asked to watch it again and again, then buried their heads and said they were scared. But play it one more time haha

1 Like