The it’s never too early for fall/Halloween thread

Heres me on halloween a couple years back.

3 Likes

That’s fucking hysterical LOL.

I’ll update the thread with pics of my display. If they liked the soul sucker, they haven’t seen anything yet!!! :wink:

1 Like

Wood!!

3 Likes

Macaulay Culkin Yes GIF by filmeditor

2 Likes

Dun got me 2 of these. I reckin Im Hallween ready

2 Likes

Halloween in FL is weird. One year it was legit 90s and humid still AT NIGHT. Trick or treating was a sweaty pain in the ass.

1 Like

Halloween sucks now! WTF is trunk and treat! In this thread there is pics of pumpkin spice beer and hiking through the woods. That just shows people do not even understand Halloween anymore.

Look when I was a kid compared to now Halloween are two different things. This is just another holiday the left has ruined.

Side note the first set of boobs I saw was while trick n treating. We were crossing from one street to the next and saw through a window some younger (20’s) female changing. That is some weird thing a group of friends can not experience together while they trunk n treat in some parking lot.

4 Likes

Yep, I imagine it’s going to be significantly different from what I’ve experienced before. Of course, it’ll be nothing like those in my native Buffalo & it won’t be like those that I spent in Arizona either. There it was hot during the day but cool & dry at night.

Even when the pandemic was in full swing we put up the full display outside my house and gave out candy.

I created a candy slide out of PVC with a zombie face on the front so the candy came out of its mouth. Had a black light reactive sign that said “Candy cannon” pointing towards it.

Funny thing is most kids/parents opted for us to just hand them the candy.

Also, I had almost every parent say thank you for giving out candy as they said it was depressing that kids weren’t able to have a normal childhood experience because of the pandemic etc.

2 Likes

The “Candy Cannon” I made that year

6 Likes

Check the thread title. Never too early for Fall/Halloween. Fall is prime camping/hiking/backpacking. Fall is for bonfires and too much pumpkin flavored stuff, and more bonfires. Scented candles, hoodies, spiked cider, pretty trees.

Who is doing trunk or treat? We have a tractor pulling a trailer full of straw bales, and we go all through town to take the kids trick or treating. The adults drink, some houses even hand out beer to the dads. We all dress up, kids and adults. Cops are cool as shit and let the fun happen as we are responsible and keep everybody safe. Sorry Halloween is ruined where you are.

2 Likes

Holy shit, I want a candy cannon!

1 Like

Yeah, it was a big hit. I still have it in the garage but I think the black light reactive sign probably got fucked up since it was cheap cardboard.

One of my other builds was this swing set to put my swinging props on. Some PVC, black light reactive paint and rebar to keep it steady and it was good to go.

Creeped out one of my neighbors to the point where he told me that he deliberately crosses the street when walking his dogs as the girl on the swing creeped him out.

7 Likes

Hard to think about fall when it’s still pushing 110 here!

3 Likes
2 Likes

'tha fuck is fruit brute?

I need try some. Gonna look for this 4 pack. Looks essential.

You in AZ right? I feel you on thinking about cool weather. Its 115 here today (Palm Springs). Will still probably be in the 100s end of October.

1 Like

Dude its cherry flavored. 4 pack at Sams Club and pretty sure Costco

1 Like

I’m going to renew a fucking Costco membership for cereal. Goddammit man. I’ll get a hot dog too.

2 Likes