The Italian Town With the Migrant Solution

Lol, cucks gonna cuck.

That'll turn out well

Crazy to see people treat each other as human beings for once. This WILL NOT go down well on the cesspool that is the OG!

There is no downside. What could ever go wrong with importing Muslims?   The Muslim population is known to be peace loving and tolerant of other cultures. I'm certain they will assimilate nicely

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 

Crazy to see people treat each other as human beings for once. This WILL NOT go down well on the cesspool that is the OG!

So why do you come here?

Southern Europe is a shit hole nowaday

I hear Malta is doing ok though

That already isn't going well. Not wise.

BAD

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -

these "migrants" look like they will murder a pretty American girl studying abroad or something

Fake Pie - 
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 

So why do you come here?

?

mada - 

You should start actively seeking Muslim refugees to come live in your house. 

There are plenty of Muslim refugees where i live, and they have their own houses. Not sure they would want to say in mine???

Al Cappucino - 

Fuck up noob.

Judge Mental -

That already isn't going well. Not wise.

BAD

judging books by their covers, these guys are/will become criminals

would anyone feel comfortable having your wife, girlfriend, daughter, or sister walk through one of their neighborhoods?

Al Cappucino - 

Fuck up noob.

How about you fuck up (whatever the hell thats supposed to mean)

And anyone...and i mean anyone, who uses the term noob should be tenderly raped by one of the Williams Sisters

mada - 

There are plenty of Muslim refugees where i live, and they have their own houses. Not sure they would want to say in mine???

Al Cappucino - 
Al Cappucino - 

Fuck up noob.

And anyone...and i mean anyone, who uses the term noob should be tenderly raped by one of the Williams Sisters

Fuck up noob.

Al Cappucino - 
mada - 

Actually its not. But whatever...

Al Cappucino - 
Al Cappucino - 

Fuck up noob.

Fuck up noob.

Al Cappucino - 
mada - 

Actually its not. But whatever...

Yes it is. C'mon now