The Jacobear saga (The song)

Today I woke up with a mean hangover and decided that i would do something productive anyway. I spend the whole day putting this song togher for Jacobear from the "Text message troll pt 2..maybe.." thread.

I hope you like it..

3 Likes

Great job. OG greatest hits coming out soon Phone Post 3.0

VTFU!! Awesome 

Absolute genius, and catchy as fuck too.

It was cool to meet you in London as well. Always nice to put a face to a name. Phone Post 3.0

Fucking STUPENDOUS!!!!

VTFU Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Benwahwah - Absolute genius, and catchy as fuck too.

It was cool to meet you in London as well. Always nice to put a face to a name. Phone Post 3.0
Likewise bud.. We should grab some drinks when I get back there next time Phone Post 3.0

1 Like

This is aweaome Phone Post 3.0

Dude you have a gift lol. Bravo. Phone Post 3.0

VTFU Phone Post 3.0

LOL

Amazing.

garythekid - Absolutely fucking brilliant. The samples of him on the phone are incredible. My only wish, if I could have had everything I wanted, was to somehow include "wen r u comming" in the lyrics.

I'm proud to be on the first page. You're a talented motherfucker. Phone Post 3.0
It's such a long thread and I had to go through a lot of it for content.. At least I included Billy Rey chubbs Phone Post 3.0

Wonderful! Phone Post 3.0

Lol perfect Phone Post 3.0

I'm not feeling the new banger. :(

hate saying it because I LOVED the michael song.

This is like Stitches all over again. loved his first banger, but later ones I just wasn't feeling at all.

You've the voice of an angel lass.

Zukes - I'm not feeling the new banger. :(

hate saying it because I LOVED the michael song.

This is like Stitches all over again. loved his first banger, but later ones I just wasn't feeling at all.
It's always hard to top an original..
But I have to admit it was a really fun song to make.. I loved signing "uuh uhh" for the chorus Phone Post 3.0

That is awesome Phone Post 3.0

Amazing. VTFU again.

In for later Phone Post 3.0

VTFU Phone Post 3.0