The Khabib vs Ferguson thread!

ImNotSurprisedDonks -

Tony is going to get absolutely besmirched worse than Poirier.  He is unbeatable.  This Poirier fight was a disgrace to anyone with an IQ over room temperature water.  41% of the UG thought Poirier was going to win.  People are just dumb as rocks, and I dont even like Khabib but he is unbeatable.

This short of a lucky/ fluke ko

War El Cucey! 

One of the GOAT matchups in MMA history, on par with DC-Jones IMO

HighInsideLegKick -
Bisping decisioned my SN -
HighInsideLegKick -

Khabib will slaughter Tony. It will look exactly like the fight today. 

Came to say this same exact thing 

He does this to every single guy he faces. Yet people always believe the next guy is the one who can finally stop him from doing this....

Tony doesn't have super human TDD... Khabib will maul him. 

Tony isnt just "the next guy", its always been about tony and khabib and who is better. Tonys zero quit attitude mixed with his super cardio and unorthodox striking could prove troublsome for khabib, especially in the later rounds. Im not saying tony will win, but this is why im excited for this match up.

The two best in the division finally gonna fight for the championship belt.

ImNotSurprisedDonks - 

Tony is going to get absolutely besmirched worse than Poirier.  He is unbeatable.  This Poirier fight was a disgrace to anyone with an IQ over room temperature water.  41% of the UG thought Poirier was going to win.  People are just dumb as rocks, and I dont even like Khabib but he is unbeatable.

You’re a fucking idiot.

1 Like

Tony is the best striker at LW. Has great takedown defense and is a BJJ Blackbelt. If Khabib wants to get inside, he's gotta drastically improve his standup. That being said, Tony has never faced a grappler like Khabib and if it went to the ground, if Khabib can neutralize Tony's scramble, he'll beat the shit out of him. What helps Tony is that he's crazier than a spider monkey on LSD.... unless Khabib can discombobulate him. 

If Cocaine McGregor would have kept his nose clean- literally- he had the ability to beat Kabib. He could just as easily lose but he had the skills 

HighInsideLegKick -
VFR -
HighInsideLegKick -

Not a fucking chance. You're either trolling or extremely delusional.

So picking an undefeated champion who completely destroys people to win a fight is delusional and trolling in your opinion? 

You may be the stupidest person on the planet lol.

I said trolling OR delusional. But sure, if you want to stake your claim for both go right ahead I won't stop you.

Again, Khabib absolutely will not "slaughter" Tony. You should just accept that fact right now before you get too invested in your idea.

This is probably the most interesting matchup since Jones/DC. 

Massively interesting fight. 

Khabib would be favourite as Ferguson has snatched victory from the jaws of defeat a couple of times. 

Ferguson is like Pettis but with upgraded wrestling and toughness. Good striker/KO power/unorthodox and can get strikes or subs out of nowhere. 

A very tough guy to put away with tools to end a fight any time. Khabib also is hittable with his chin sticking out often. Tony will get plenty of chances to hit him and go for subs due to his decent wrestling. 

If Khabib beats Tony then he is in the running for GOAT status. 

1 Like
HighInsideLegKick -

I wouldn't put my money on anyone other than GSP against Khabib at this point, though I do think out of everyone else in the field Tony has the best shot.

Khabib destroys tony 

It's the only fight I want to see at this point. Tony has the right toolset. 

VFR -
HighInsideLegKick -
VFR -
HighInsideLegKick -

So picking an undefeated champion who completely destroys people to win a fight is delusional and trolling in your opinion? 

I said trolling OR delusional. But sure, if you want to stake your claim for both go right ahead I won't stop you.

Again, Khabib absolutely will not "slaughter" Tony. You should just accept that fact right now before you get too invested in your idea.

He will slaughter tony. I'll remember VFR when it happens 

SandBlaster -
VFR -
HighInsideLegKick -
VFR -
HighInsideLegKick -

HighInsideLegKick

SandBlaster

Added to my list.

KHABIB VS TFERG for the NYE PPV! 

HighInsideLegKick -
VFR -
SandBlaster -
VFR -
HighInsideLegKick -
VFR -
HighInsideLegKick -

HighInsideLegKick

SandBlaster

Added to my list.

Lmao, right when I was starting to dislike you, you had to go and admit you keep track of this shit. I love a petty motherfucker like you!

That being said, yes khabib will slaughter him. That fight will be interesting up until khabibs first takedown. After that Tony will be timid and khabib will take over. Like always. So how about you stop trolling and being delusional? You fine young bull.

Yeah because if its one thing Tony is known for its being timid and giving up after someone gets a takedown on him.

You really are a giant idiot, aren't you?

It's not very hard to "keep track of this shit" when you make the dumbest posts of the day. So congrats on being very memorable I suppose.

VFR -
SandBlaster -
VFR -
HighInsideLegKick -
VFR -
HighInsideLegKick -

I said trolling OR delusional. But sure, if you want to stake your claim for both go right ahead I won't stop you.

HighInsideLegKick

SandBlaster

Added to my list.

1 Like
HighInsideLegKick -
GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT -
HighInsideLegKick -

I wouldn't put my money on anyone other than GSP against Khabib at this point, though I do think out of everyone else in the field Tony has the best shot.

Tony doesn't have the takedown defense to stop khabib in my opinion. Tony is comfy on his back, which is a bad bad idea against khabib. 

Tony also gets hit more than he should. Khabib will son him. 

But that's just the very humble opinion of the smartest man in this thread... Me! Lol

Ferguson by being a crazy motherfucker! 

HighInsideLegKick -
VFR -
HighInsideLegKick -
VFR -
SandBlaster -
VFR -
HighInsideLegKick -
VFR -
HighInsideLegKick -

HighInsideLegKick

SandBlaster

Added to my list.

Lmao, right when I was starting to dislike you, you had to go and admit you keep track of this shit. I love a petty motherfucker like you!

That being said, yes khabib will slaughter him. That fight will be interesting up until khabibs first takedown. After that Tony will be timid and khabib will take over. Like always. So how about you stop trolling and being delusional? You fine young bull.

Yeah because if its one thing Tony is known for its being timid and giving up after someone gets a takedown on him.

It's not very hard to "keep track of this shit" when you make the dumbest posts of the day. So congrats on being very memorable I suppose.

Did I say giving up? I said be timid. Which all strikers do after they get taken down. Just like edson did, just like Conor did, just like Dustin did.

When they get taken down, they have to start worrying about that, which definitely leads to being more timid. So stop being a dummy you spread sheet keeping motherfucker. Son of a bitch you're dumb, but I'm happy to smarten you up. 

Tony being timid would mean abandoning his entire skillset, gameplan, mindset, training, etc. which would be giving up the fight. So yes, you inferred giving up without using the actual words.

None of those guys you mentioned has a ground game anywhere close to what Tony has. You trying to compare those fights to what Tony will do is just the latest retarded post in your arsenal.

You keep saying more and more things that lead me to believe you have no idea how Tony fights and what his skills are. I'm starting to think you don't even know who Tony Ferg is. So let me fill you in: Tony is the next UNDISPUTED lw champ after he runs through "unbeatable" Khabib.

I now understand your high post count in less than 6 months of joining. Throw enough shit against the wall and eventually something will stick. Well not today, chief.

HighInsideLegKick -
VFR -
HighInsideLegKick -
VFR -
HighInsideLegKick -
VFR -
SandBlaster -
VFR -
HighInsideLegKick -
VFR -
HighInsideLegKick -

HighInsideLegKick

SandBlaster

Added to my list.

Did I say giving up? I said be timid. Which all strikers do after they get taken down. Just like edson did, just like Conor did, just like Dustin did.

When they get taken down, they have to start worrying about that, which definitely leads to being more timid. So stop being a dummy you spread sheet keeping motherfucker. Son of a bitch you're dumb, but I'm happy to smarten you up. 

Tony being timid would mean abandoning his entire skillset, gameplan, mindset, training, etc. which would be giving up the fight. So yes, you inferred giving up without using the actual words.

None of those guys you mentioned has a ground game anywhere close to what Tony has. You trying to compare those fights to what Tony will do is just the latest retarded post in your arsenal.

You keep saying more and more things that lead me to believe you have no idea how Tony fights and what his skills are. I'm starting to think you don't even know who Tony Ferg is. So let me fill you in: Tony is the next UNDISPUTED lw champ after he runs through "unbeatable" Khabib.

I now understand your high post count in less than 6 months of joining. Throw enough shit against the wall and eventually something will stick. Well not today, chief.

Lmao listen to you. You're stupid if you think the threat of being taken down doesn't make strikers more timid. Just that one fact alone makes it perfectly clear to me how uneducated you are about mma.

And it's perfectly clear how uneducated you are about mma when you imply that Tony is only a striker and will start to fold once Khabib takes him down.