The Last Gladiators (Netflix)

I just watched this documentary last night on former NHL'er Chris Nilan, and it was really interesting to see the rise and fall of this once feared enforcer. I highly recommend it for anyone who is a hockey fan and sports fan for that matter. Phone Post 3.0

I've watched this a few times. I love this and put it on if I can't decide on anything else. Nilan was a fucking animal and fought ANYONE. Dude definitely has some ptsd after that career and post career. Late 80's and early 90's was the hay day for hockey fighters imo and nilan could hang with them all. There's some good hockey books out there too in you're interested, bob Probert was the heavyweight king and his book was my favorite. Phone Post 3.0

I don't watch hockey or know any thing about it and I loved that doc (The Broad Street Bullies one was great too).

For later Phone Post 3.0

ferox13 - I don't watch hockey or know any thing about it and I loved that doc (The Broad Street Bullies one was great too).

I'm BIG into old school hockey.   I want to check that out for sure....

It's a good doc

Nilan is a tough sob Phone Post 3.0

ferox13 - I don't watch hockey or know any thing about it and I loved that doc (The Broad Street Bullies one was great too).

Same here.