The Last of Us - HBO Max

8 Likes

From the creator of Chernobyl? Im so fucking in. That was one of the greatest Mini series ever

12 Likes

All I’m going to say is the game has an excellent storyline. At least the first one did.
HBO better not fuck this up, but typically movie studies ruin a game to movie port and fail epicly.
So there’s a 55-90% chance they fuck this up.

5 Likes

I’ve seen some clips of the game before. Looked good. Maybe I should play it before seeing this.

4 Likes

The first one is absolutely amazing, IMO. Everything about it is perfect.

Something that I think people miss in the game, is that you’re not necessarily playing a video game. Instead, you’re experiencing an interactive movie. You’re going to be on rails most of the time and forced to go to certain places and do certain things.

6 Likes

You absolutely owe it to yourself to play the game before watching the show. You’ll come away highly impressed with the story in the game and likely disappointed with the story in the show.

4 Likes

In.
when does the show start?

yep.

never played this game or know anything about it, but that creative team is a good reason to check it out.

1 Like

Was that fucking Ron Swanson in there?

3 Likes

January 15th

The first game was all time. Didn’t bother with the 2nd. Of course they have made race changes for no good reason in this, but the trailer looks good. and the director is awesome.

2 Likes

Both games were pretty excellent.

3 Likes

And apparently they’re familiar with the game, so that can’t hurt.

1 Like

Woke garbage, i wont support it

1 Like

I hope not but we all know it will be. Especially with it being on HBO and starring that lefty cuck Pedro Pascal.

1 Like

the little girl bugs me

1 Like

Curious if this is HBO’s stab at the genre after they turned down the Walking Dead

Looks good. Never played the games though

I’m gonna take a shot in the dark and guess that the world went into disarray because people didn’t get vaccinated, according to the show.

1 Like

Well, considering the second game had a tranny, a young lesbian girl, etc, I’d venture to say there’s gonna be plenty of woke in it.

4 Likes