The Last of Us Part 2 went to shit!

I read the leaks and saw the actual gameplay and storyline on some Russian website before it was taken down and I can confirm that Neil Druckmann destoryed this game with his leftist woke bullshit!

This POS. ^

Who was influenced by this feminists POS named Anita Sarkeesian who thinks video games are sexist and pushes for female driven games.

Druckmann and Sarkeesian created this androgynous looking monster who hunts down the main characters in Joel and Ellie.

Wrong forum, asshole.

Floppy Divac -

Wrong forum, asshole.

Go fuck yourself.

2 Likes

Hiacios -
Floppy Divac -

Wrong forum, asshole.

Go fuck yourself.

Suck me, beautiful.

1 Like

But yeah. There's already a big thread on this on the OG if you're interested in crying over there. I don't think they came right out with the spoilers in the first post though. Is the 1st one worth checking out?

Floppy Divac -

But yeah. There's already a big thread on this on the OG if you're interested in crying over there. I don't think they came right out with the spoilers in the first post though. Is the 1st one worth checking out?

100% the first one is fantastic 

1 Like

Hiacios, are you really not familiar with the "wfa", or were you just extra sensitive and drunk with rage over these people ruining a cool storyline? I don't really think you're an asshole. I can't think of any other posts I've seen of yours. You may well be one.

Dugs95 -
Floppy Divac -

Thanks. I really don't play anything other than Fortnite these days because it's free. Can I get this one for not too much money?

Floppy Divac -
Dugs95 -
Floppy Divac -

Thanks. I really don't play anything other than Fortnite these days because it's free. Can I get this one for not too much money?

Yeah the original is about six years old now. I imagine you could pick it up really cheap. Great game with a great stoty.

The first one is overrated, the gameplay is good but the story is like a cheesy hallmark movie,