The last time I watch boxing

I'm not wasting any more of my life watching boxing. What a boring sport. 95% hype and 5% action. Being a boxing fan must be like watching an Arlovsky fight over and over and over ... I'm done with it. Anyone else feel the same way?

depends on the fight

I'll still watch Pacman

lol people believing the hype, buying the PPV and getting owned.............again.

Funny

I must fess up, I have not bought boxing in years...but, I gave in to the hype machine and bought the PBF/ODLH fight. So boring.

Never

"
Cant wait for Arlovski's next fight."

At least it will be one of 5-8 shown rather than three, and last 15 minutes rather than 36, and cost $40 rather than $55.

You guys didn't find anything enjoyable about that fight? If not, maybe you just don't enjoy boxing?

jeez...AA is taking some shit now.

People are scared shitless of him and refuse to fight. THATS why his fights are boring lately.

Tim Sylvia just jabbed to keep him at a distance, and his last match the dude just ran away from him the whole time.

The only time recently someone tried to fight him was PeDaPano and you saw what happened, he got knocked out quickly.

"People are scared shitless of him and refuse to fight. THATS why his fights are boring lately."

Yeah, it has nothing to do with the fact that he bounces in place and shadowboxes for the duration. They should have a rematch between him and Rizzo so they can both show how light on their feet they are while never once engaging.

Never again....BORING!!!

Thank baby jebus... I didn't get the PPV.