The Lauzon/Franca thread is BULLSH*T!!!

Alright, so apparently Hermes Franca came on here apologizing to everyone that he had to pull out of his recent fight with Joe Lauzon. To search the article title type, "To All My Fans".

There is about 14 Pages of trash talk between Lauzon, Franca and all their fans (myself included). Until myself and someone else clicked on "Check IPs" you realize that the following screen names have IDENTICAL IP Addresses:

* bjjdna
* capthook
* Chris
* clarkkentblue
* FDMbrand
* fightmagjohnny
* Hermes Franca
* Joe Lauzon
* knowles
* ladd3434
* Marc Ratner
* MissRARA
* MMA News
* mylesjury
* Oddessa
* Reala
* SD CARTEL
* Steve Izzi
* taz@TDE
* ThrowdownEliteSD
* Tom Lawlor

Someone really needs to check into this and see if it's actually Lauzon and Franca beefing on here. Cause it would be pretty retarded if some dweeb is sitting in his bedroom creating all these shenanigans.

Anyone have any insight on this?!?

the report is innaccurate. I know for a fact it is Joe and Hermes posting seperately, and that all those people aren't the same account.

The report IP thing has always been inaccurate. Never understood the feature.

Chris -  the report is innaccurate. I know for a fact it is Joe and Hermes posting seperately, and that all those people aren't the same account.

Have you talked to Joe and or Hermes personally?

BeanTownMMA - 
Chris -  the report is innaccurate. I know for a fact it is Joe and Hermes posting seperately, and that all those people aren't the same account.

He talks to Joe personally everyday.

Then Joe should blog about it on his site/facebook/myspace etc. Still seems Sketch..

Joe is a little busy at the moment.

Obviously not now, after his fight. "Hermes" made that post 10 Days ago. I'm sure something could have been written up between then and now. Just an FYI, Joe was up on here yesterday uploading vids from Training. He's always online, but I'm sure he'll be taking a break today and over the wknd. He should definitely put something up early next week..

The check ip thing gets very inaccurate when you reach a certain post count on the thread. Or sometimes from the very get go.

The ip check thing has been proven to be worthless many times over.

Users with different screen names with identical IPs on this thread.
<
BeanTownMMA
Chris

<
NOTE: it is possible to have the same IP and different screen names if users are sharing a computer or using certain types of networks

JonnySak - Users with different screen names with identical IPs on this thread.
<
BeanTownMMA
Chris

<
NOTE: it is possible to have the same IP and different screen names if users are sharing a computer or using certain types of networks

Riiiiight guy...

Come on dude, you paint bridges...

FYI, Joe & Hermes have both discussed what they've posted on here in interviews recently.

Its legit on both ends. 

Joe Lauzon -  Its legit on both ends. 

Source?

PaulHarrisFan1 - 

Source?

LOL

BeanTownMMA - 

Nah, he's only Joe's manager.

Joe, good to hear from you. I'm not glad it's legit, obviously all of your fans wish Hermes didn't talk crap like that. But we all appreciate you taking your time out and confirming.

Good luck tomorrow night and kick Stephens' ass!!

lol@the Beantown Detective