The Lauzon/Franca thread is BULLSH*T!!!

My name was on that post even before I posted in that thread....

MissRARA - My name was on that post even before I posted in that thread....

Whatever you say Hermes!

The whole thing is just a publicity stunt trying to hype the fight.

it's not a publicity stunt.

why start a publicity stunt the same day that a fighter BACKS OUT FROM IT?

if it was a publicity stunt to hype the fight, they would have done it way before anyone backed out.

the fact is, hermes backed out and then started talking shit to joe the very same day. weak sauce

caliphornia - it's not a publicity stunt.

why start a publicity stunt the same day that a fighter BACKS OUT FROM IT?

if it was a publicity stunt to hype the fight, they would have done it way before anyone backed out.

the fact is, hermes backed out and then started talking shit to joe the very same day. weak sauce
Hermes wasnt talking shit dummy. It was a joke. Should he have put a little :) after the comment? 

JL was quick to pull the trigger imo. 

PaulHarrisFan1 - 
Joe Lauzon -  Its legit on both ends. 

Source?

Honcho magazine

Oh Yeah

victorpoprock -  Riiiiight guy...

Actually he is right. You never connect directly from your PC to the internet. It goes through one or more proxy servers which are hosted by your ISP, company etc. Proxy servers can be configured for all sorts of different purposes, and often only expose a single or a limited range of IP addresses externally.

Web servers can get more information by querying other header variables but it does not look like that is implemented here. This is a simplified explanation, I can provide the geek version too.

BeanTownMMA - 
Chris -  the report is innaccurate. I know for a fact it is Joe and Hermes posting seperately, and that all those people aren't the same account.

Have you talked to Joe and or Hermes personally?

chris is one of joe's best friends...not to mention a partner in the UG... i'm pretty sure he knows whats up