The Law and complimentary drinks?

I'm trying to find out if I can serve complimetary alcoholic beverages in a business that, while not classified as adult entertainment, does involve women modeling lingerie.

I'd like to do a promotion where the customer gets a complimentary beverage with purchase of services: coffee, soda, beer, etc.

I ran it by my attorney and he didn't seem to want to commit without researching the issue, which would cost me money I just can't afford to pay right now, so I'm trying to research on my own.

I can't find anything in the Ohio codes that deals with complimentary alcoholic drinks, only the sale thereof.   

Am I in a grey area here? and if so, just how grey?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Do you have a liquor license? "Sale" is described kind of broadly in the Ohio statutes (emphasis added by me):

sale" and "sell" include exchange, barter, gift, offer for sale, sale, distribution and delivery of any kind, and the transfer of title or possession of beer and intoxicating liquor either by constructive or actual delivery by any means or devices whatever

Note that this definition has a lot of exceptions. Can you tell me what section you're concerned with violating?