The Left Comes for Tom Hanks: He's Non-Racist, But not ANTI-Racist (NPR)

1 Like

It’s not enough for the hardcore left that you are simply not racist. My wife and I have had this discussion. We are both left of center on most things.

You have to be “anti-racist.” Which means what, throwing bricks through white people’s windows or something?

You know us non-racists are on the same side, right?

Fucking idiots. You are taking a legit cause and making people hate you for it, which will make them resist any good you are trying to accomplish

33 Likes

I’m anti anti-racist.

9 Likes

Like I said - pretty soon the left will demand and document white people sucking a black guy’s dick to prove that you aren’t racist…

7 Likes

Yeah, but is it simply not good enough to just, you know, not be a racist?

What exactly do I have to do to be “anti-racist”

Legit question

6 Likes

Far left wing politics have become a church, as much as they’d hate being called a church, that’s what it is.

6 Likes

NPR needs to go

12 Likes

It’s unadulterated Ibram X. Kendi trash. The guy is a fucking loon whose rhetoric is more likely to start a race war than anything any KKK Grand Wizard has said in the past 100 years, and a significant number of liberals THINK HE IS RIGHT. It fucking boggles my mind.

Here are some of his greatest hits.

The opposite of “racist” isn’t “not-racist.” It is “anti-racist.” What’s the difference? One endorses either the idea of a racial hierarchy as a racist, or racial equality as an anti-racist. One either believes problems are rooted in groups of people, as a racist, or locates the roots of problems in power and policies, as an anti-racist. One either allows racial inequities to persevere, as a racist, or confronts racial inequities, as an anti-racist. There is no in between safe space of “not racist.” The claim of “not racist” neutrality is a mask for racism.

A racist policy is any measure that produces or sustains racial inequity between racial groups. An antiracist policy is any measure that produces or sustains racial equity between racial groups. By policy, I mean written and unwritten laws, rules, procedures, processes, regulations, and guidelines that govern people. There is no such thing as a nonracist or race-neutral policy. Every policy in every institution in every community in every nation is producing or sustaining either racial inequity or equity between racial groups.

The only remedy to racist discrimination is anti-racist discrimination. The only remedy to past discimination is present discrimination. The only remedy to present discrimination is future discrimination.

4 Likes

Wait…him playing factual white historic individuals is bad. Should he play black historic figures? Would that make them happen?

Does anyone who isn’t mentally ill look at his films and think “damn white males are superior”? It’s a story of events happening in the world.

2 Likes

You sound like you can’t wait for this to happen.

3 Likes

The left is going to be able to shame its way into complete control and power eventually.

When you can shame people for not being anti-racist enough, it is a powerful thing. What public figure wants the label of being a possible racist?

That narrative has so much power and control it is unbelievable. We’ve already seen it with major corporations absolutely terrified of blue haired freaks on Twitter and the SJW “journalists”.

You can literally claim anything is “racist” or “non-inclusive” these days if you don’t like it and immediately have people bend the knee in terror because of it.

7 Likes

I blame social media giving a voice to absolute zeros.

11 Likes

For real…cause I’m black and I like getting my dick sucked regardless.

1 Like

Well, there you go. Enjoy your now-open passion for cocks

going around stick figure GIF

4 Likes

We need to take the vocabulary monopoly back from the Left.

They’re not asking Hanks to be “anti-Racist”, they’re asking him be “Neo-Racist”. Critical Race Theory and the woke Left explicitly argue for Jim Crow style discrimination in employment and benefits. They are Neo-Racists, not Anti-Racists.

Joe Biden conditioning covid relief loans on race is not Anti-Racist, it’s Neo-Racist

9 Likes

If he rips down a statue, would that prove he’s anti-racist?

1 Like

You align more closely to regular racists than anti-racists.

Anti-racist are really just racists on steroids and their racism is overt. Most regular racist keep it to themselves.

3 Likes

If I have to choose between non racist and racist, I choose racist.

3 Likes

Looks like Hanks was trying to pander and get the wheels in motion for the 2023 Oscar winning movie, “Tulsa”. I have no problem with him getting shot by the woke left circular firing squad.

1 Like

This.

2 Likes