The Left is No Longer Liberal.

I love this dude(only slight homo). I have always considered myself a small government liberal, but these days I wear a MAGA hat.

I'm really curious to see how the libtards on mma.tv view Dave(ari2, honesty, dorcus, catsoul). He, like many of us conservatives, are actual liberals. 

In

Ttt

He's right and he does a good job of describing the behavior of the radical left.

disbeliever -

"so, when millions of people are demonstrating peacefully all across the world, and you take a statistically tiny percentage of violent protesters and use those as your standard bearers for the behavior of the left, are you being honest"

isnt that hat exactly what the left does with guns?

It doesn't make it right.

i don't think millions of protestors are violent but from what iv seen millions of them are ill informed and have the potential to do tremendous damage to the freedoms we have. 

dabigchet -
disbeliever - 

"so, when millions of people are demonstrating peacefully all across the world, and you take a statistically tiny percentage of violent protesters and use those as your standard bearers for the behavior of the left, are you being honest"

no, it is not.

You're full of shit.

Dave is a solid

Interesting Vid.

It was perhaps the infighting on the left that was the biggest contributor to Trump getting in.

Because of the population centers being left leaning you need solidarity to the the vote out in the states that matter. When Bernie felt the DNC burn, that had a big impact on left vote numbers paving the way for the Donald.

Dan Carlens latest common sense podcast directly addressed exactly the way this thread will go.

Give it a listen

dabigchet -
MountainMedic - Dan Carlens latest common sense podcast directly addressed exactly the way this thread will go.

Give it a listen

it was absolutely fantastic.
He lines out the internal struggle that many of us are going through right now and the intellectually lazy mistakes I know that I personally make sometimes.

MountainMedic - 
dabigchet -
MountainMedic - Dan Carlens latest common sense podcast directly addressed exactly the way this thread will go.

Give it a listen

He lines out the internal struggle that many of us are going through right now and the intellectually lazy mistakes I know that I personally make sometimes.

n00b raises hand

is this Dan Carlin's hardcore history podcast that you are speaking of?

paw -
MountainMedic - 
dabigchet -

Give it a listen

n00b raises hand

is this Dan Carlin's hardcore history podcast that you are speaking of?

Actually no. He has a second podcast that addresses modern politics and society.

Common Sense

Just like his other one, there is no schedule to it, they just magically appear in my feed from time to time.

dabigchet - you didn't address any points in my post.

how about this. is the left moving further to the left? how we would know this? what specific policy position would indicate this? when in that dudes lifetime did "the left" argue for personal liberty rather than programs that benefited society as a whole? NEVER! it has NEVER been the definition of liberalism in this country in that dudes lifetime. the schtick of "i used to be on that team!" is a good draw. its true of politics, religion, etc.

on the other hand, the current, predominant view of immigration on the right is FAR more extreme than the predominant view of conservatives in my lifetime (i am 43). i can't think of anything else on "the left" that would compare in terms of change in thought to the extreme. can you?
Heaven forbid we actually want to enforce immigration laws and eliminate traitorous sanctuary cities.

Adonis RNA -
dabigchet -
disbeliever - 
dabigchet -
disbeliever - 

no, it is not.

Yes, it is. They take (in your own words) a statistical minority and tell us we need gun control because of a few violent acts. 

I also like like how you start by calling his narrative "retarded", and then in your first paragraph completely agree with Dave about the left moving away.

dave (and lots of OGers) claim that the statistical minority of violent protesters REPRESENT the left.

no one things that those committing gun violence represent the right. not the same thing.

Another good point.

If you post a video of some idiot on Tucker or some riot it's "lol @ the left! They just don't learn"

But post video of white nationals supporting Trump with Nazi salutes or Dylan roof and you won't hear "lol @ the right! Fuckers just don't get it" 

Because the nazi's and roof don't represent the right, just like antifa and BLM don't represent the left.

But if this was a far-left forum, I'm sure we'd see the opposite claims of representation. We need more independent thinkers who can say, "Neither the left or right should be represented by the wingnuts"

Really great post. Everyone on here wants to judge the "enemy" by its worst members but write off the worst of their side as fringe. Being left doesn't mean you support the far left and same goes for the right 

Yes and the right is no longer conservative

It is not about right vs left.

It is about globalists vs freedom

Leftists like dabigchet continue to show why the left has lost the plot. Dude is out of his mind.

TTT 

Awesome. I love his term "oppression Olympics".