The Left is really losing their minds over Trump..

So I'm seeing several news stories around about Trump's faux pas over saying the Korea used to be part of China, and the Left is really blasting him for it... Ironically tho he's not strictly speaking, wrong. When you consider the Chinese Yuan Dyansty under Kublei Khan, Korea was part of the Mongol/Chinese empire.

I get that this is politics and the Right had a similar reaction to Obama, but I don't remember it being this unhinged. I've taken to listening to Left wing radio on the drive in to work and they're in Alex Jones level paranoia. WTF!?

Both sides do it. The left just seems to be better at it.

amadeus -

So I'm seeing several news stories around about Trump's faux pas over saying the Korea used to be part of China, and the Left is really blasting him for it... Ironically tho he's not strictly speaking, wrong. When you consider the Chinese Yuan Dyansty under Kublei Khan, Korea was part of the Mongol/Chinese empire.

I get that this is politics and the Right had a similar reaction to Obama, but I don't remember it being this unhinged. I've taken to listening to Left wing radio on the drive in to work and they're in Alex Jones level paranoia. WTF!?

The far "either side" have similar reactions to Trump / Obama. Obama fist bumps Michelle and some righties lost their shit. Trump misspeaks and the lefties howl. Same shit, different horse. 

whats with the knee jerk reaction to defend a billionaire who doesnt give a fuck about you?

False equivalency. This idiot is sleepwalking into a third world war while doing infomercials for his country club's desserts. There are genuine reasons to be extremely concerned.

What was the worst Obama had done at this stage? "Terrorist fist-bump"

Slydawg -
amadeus - 

If that is the case then give us Christians back most of Iraq. It belongs to the Chaldean's. And give the Sioux back California. The hipsters can all move to Nevada and Colorado.
Dude , the Sioux were a northern tribe .

Maldini2706 - False equivalency. This idiot is sleepwalking into a third world war while doing infomercials for his country club's desserts. There are genuine reasons to be extremely concerned.

He's not walking into anything. Your "reasons to be extremely concerned" are the product of paranoia, Trump hate and ignorance regarding world affairs. 

I think the bigger recent gaffe is Trump saying Pavarotti is a great friend. Despite him being dead for 10 years and never being friends with him.

Who can keep track anyways.

I guess he could say it used to be part of Japan too.

amadeus - 

You think Trump knows any of that? lol

He also said they bombed Iraq when he meant Syria.

Sure, it could just be him misspeaking, but he could also be a fucking idiot.

Too close to call.

Both Trump and Obama represent a kind of unimaginable political horror story for the opposing side.

Trump is a comically ignorant, pussy-grabbing con man who the CIA believes is compromised by foreign spy agencies.

Obama is a black man with a foreign-sounding name.

For both sides, it was like a nightmare come true.

When are they not freaking out about something

Maldini2706 - False equivalency. This idiot is sleepwalking into a third world war while doing infomercials for his country club's desserts. There are genuine reasons to be extremely concerned.

LOL, case in point.

Scythrop - Both Trump and Obama represent a kind of unimaginable political horror story for the opposing side.

Trump is a comically ignorant, pussy-grabbing con man who the CIA believes is compromised by foreign spy agencies.

Obama is a black man with a foreign-sounding name.

For both sides, it was like a nightmare come true.

Another case in point.

Both sides do this, but the left this time around is way over the top and screaming at the top of their lungs about extinction level events.

Both sides are stupid as fuck and can't see it. It's sad and comical.

Hikikomori -

whats with the knee jerk reaction to defend a billionaire who doesnt give a fuck about you?

What's with the knee jerk reaction to be so offended about it?

Wanderpage - 
Hikikomori -

What's with the knee jerk reaction to be so offended about it?

i dunno the right lost it's mind for 8 years and you're wondering why now the left is having the same reaction as conservatives of previous years? Come on man. Welcome to being human, enjoy the stay.

fastnotch331 - 
Slydawg -
amadeus - 

If that is the case then give us Christians back most of Iraq. It belongs to the Chaldean's. And give the Sioux back California. The hipsters can all move to Nevada and Colorado.
Dude , the Sioux were a northern tribe .

Ya weren't they from the New York area but got destroyed in battle and drove out moved to the Midwest ? Like Nebraska and Iowa

I like slydawg and get his point but Indians were massacring eachother and scalping and raping other tribes. It wasn't a peacefull koombaya circle

Maldini2706 - False equivalency. This idiot is sleepwalking into a third world war while doing infomercials for his country club's desserts. There are genuine reasons to be extremely concerned.

The only false equivalency is acting like people were acting half this childishly about attacking Obama, liberals have shown they aren't fit to be in charge of choosing the toilet paper I wipe my ass with, let alone anything important.