the left who vilify those that oppose stay at home

should check their privilege. The majority who are pointing their fingers at those protesting as ignorant and dumb are ones that surely those that have the ability to work from home and still collect their full paycheck. Easy to say everyone else is stupid if you're still getting paid. Think about Juanita trying to run her hot dog stand outside a concert venue or Sharkeisha working at the movie theater. They are totally fucked.

16 Likes

Why can't they just learn to code?  It's not like they are retarded former journalists

1 Like

rexkwondo79 - should check their privilege. The majority who are pointing their fingers at those protesting as ignorant and dumb are ones that surely those that have the ability to work from home and still collect their full paycheck. Easy to say everyone else is stupid if you're still getting paid. Think about Juanita trying to run her hot dog stand outside a concert venue or Sharkeisha working at the movie theater. They are totally fucked.

Exactly

the left always wraps themselves in moral garments while they are sitting on the tip of the hill only concerned about power and telling other people how they should live 

1 Like

Are the protesters also mostly people not in high risk groups? Pretty easy to tell everyone to tough it out when its low risk to you.

3 Likes

ksacs revenge -

Are the protesters also mostly people not in high risk groups? Pretty easy to tell everyone to tough it out when its low risk to you.

Who’s forcing the high risk to go out? You crybabies can stay in too if you like. 

5 Likes

Beninger -
ksacs revenge -

Who’s forcing the high risk to go out? You crybabies can stay in too if you like. 

They already are staying in, and dieing by the 10s of thousands, and that's with us actually trying something instead of doing nothing.

ksacs revenge -
Beninger -
ksacs revenge -

They already are staying in, and dieing by the 10s of thousands, and that's with us actually trying something instead of doing nothing.

If they are dying they were high risk and they didn’t quarantine correctly 

1 Like

ksacs revenge - 

My father is high risk. 

High risk people should shelter in place.

Everyone else should go back to work with reasonable distancing measures in place in varied steps depending on population density.

8 Likes

Beninger -
ksacs revenge -

Exactly this 

if you are high risk, or just don’t want to go out and risk it. DONT GO OUT! 
stay home.. ksac people probably don’t like you anyway so you’re doing us all a favour by staying in 

but some people want to work.. pay their bills, keep their house, and feed their family 

but by all means... stay home and stay safe 

3 Likes

ksacs revenge -
Beninger -
ksacs revenge -

How are they getting cv if they are staying in?

go ahead man... we can walk through this together. i know we can figure this out 

OpenedUp -
ksacs revenge -
Beninger -
ksacs revenge -

If they are dying they were high risk and they didn’t quarantine correctly 

He’s close to figuring this out.. a couple more posts and I’m confident he will figure it out 

Old conservatives never fail to amaze me. With the ebola scare when Obama was president, the right was shitting themselves on air, screeching that Obama was going to get us all killed. And of course, the gray haired set was changing their Depends every 20 minutes.

Now they're the ones at risk but because politics, they're brave souls who ain't afraid of no vi-rus. 

LMAO.

9 Likes

Theres a big portion of these people that enjoy this arrangement and will argue tooth and nail for it to continue because they benefit from it while getting to pretend they are on the moral high ground

2 Likes

Fucking insanity. And they have people doing it on FB and when you point out their insanity you get called all kinds of shit. It has shifted waaay past “flatten the curve”. They now talk about stopping the spread. Which is idiotic and impossible. It can be mitigated. But there is no way we can reasonably or feasibly stop it completely. 

3 Likes

Flavorful -

Old conservatives never fail to amaze me. With the ebola scare when Obama was president, the right was shitting themselves on air, screeching that Obama was going to get us all killed. And of course, the gray haired set was changing their Depends every 20 minutes.

Now they're the ones at risk but because politics, they're brave souls who ain't afraid of no vi-rus. 

LMAO.

I said back then people panicking over Ebola are fucking stupid. Unless you’re dealing directly with the bodily fluids of a patient you’re fine. I also think this virus is highly communicable. But we can’t destroy the entire economy in an effort to stop it. That’s not realistic in a bunch of ways. We may cause more harm than good if we keep things locked down. 

Flavorful -

LMAO.

I honestly don't remember anyone getting bent out of shape about Ebola, or swine flu on either side. 

3 Likes

Perhaps the government should focus more on getting money to the people instead of just businesses. 

1 Like

The left is forcing this on us, China hired 2.2 million people to fight us on the internet, doesnt that same some thing? lol and we have what 3 tards that fight us every step of the way? 

Bad Monkey - 
Flavorful -

LMAO.

I honestly don't remember anyone getting bent out of shape about Ebola, or swine flu on either side. 

Google it.

Jeanine Pirro: "You want us not to panic?? How about, I want us not to die!!!

There are plenty of other choice quotes about how ebola was the end times.

"Think about Juanita trying to run her hot dog stand outside a concert venue or Sharkeisha working at the movie theater. They are totally fucked."

Were they protesting?