The Legend of Billie Jean (1985)

"$608 dollars for the scooter your son trashed. That's what you owe, and we're NOT turnin' ourselves in til we get it. Fair is fair! We didn't start this, we didn't mean it to happen, but we're not givin' up til you pay. FAIR IS FAIR!"

WHAT'S FAIR IS FAIR!

Chimonos Revenge -

"$608 dollars for the scooter your son trashed. That's what you owe, and we're NOT turnin' ourselves in til we get it. Fair is fair! We didn't start this, we didn't mean it to happen, but we're not givin' up til you pay. FAIR IS FAIR!"

Fucker

TFK_Vulva Fabulous - WHAT'S FAIR IS FAIR!

Damn, I forgot how good she looked

hey he would of paid for the repairs if she only gave him a little taste of the cookie

You said it was going to be cold but this is ridiculous...

it was actually a TERRIBLE movie. I remember seeing it on Pay TV adverts I used to watch endlessly, and was highly disappointed, even back then, when I actually got to watch it at my friend's house.
She was friggin' hot in it, and I think I fapped to the bikini scenes in the trailer 10000 times.

Who else wanted a waterslide attached to their window? I know I did.

HotSteppa - it was actually a TERRIBLE movie. I remember seeing it on Pay TV adverts I used to watch endlessly, and was highly disappointed, even back then, when I actually got to watch it at my friend's house.
She was friggin' hot in it, and I think I fapped to the bikini scenes in the trailer 10000 times.

It's a pretty solid 80's era teen angst movie.

I enjoy it.

No worse than a lot of other 80's classics we love.

Such a ridiculous movie premise and so filled with angst. Iirc they use the value of some shitty moped to justify all types of other serious criminal activity. It's probably the best teen angst movie ever. Radical!

Anyone else get the vibe that Billie Jean and her bro were "close?"

Chimonos Revenge -

Wood

DaveFu - 

Anyone else get the vibe that Billie Jean and her bro were "close?"

Well it was in Texas.

They do that kind of thing in Texas