The legend of KKM, and his army of UKTTers

I had once know the young KKM when I was but a 09er, and of his forces - the finest being the incorruptible UKTT. Unfortunately, many of those fine fellows had been slain - KKM worst of them all. Kirik gave him the mightiest ban hammer skull smash I had ever seen - but he vowed he would return to the promised land and take back what is his from the mere copy cats such as CRE, and the superCalo who both led him to his own demise. And for the UKTTers, I ask of you - is that what you want for yourselves? You pledged allegiance to Michael Bisping, a brit, and KKM who was also a Brit. I fear that the prophecy must come true...

Oh and I salute you, Hi KKM

who what..? dude's got like half my name

kkmmnn - who what..? dude's got like half my name

You do not know of the KKM? Please elders of the UG, tell him of the stories of old, when the King would roam free in the UG.

Cool story bro

FearTheClown - Cool story bro

Fear the clown? Jesus Christ, don't these newbs know anything about the secrets of the UG/OG...my god, KKM and the dreaded enforcer 9/11 clown...both of you possess these names and you know nothing of their legends? Bollocks I Tell you! Bollocks!

ive used kkmmnn since Myth2: soulblighter... that shit is oldschool, didnt UG back then.

odd

kkmmnn - ive used kkmmnn since Myth2: soulblighter... that shit is oldschool, didnt UG back then.

odd

Dear god, you really don't know about KKM?

Lord Nitemare - I had once know the young KKM when I was but a 09er, and of his forces - the finest being the incorruptible UKTT. Unfortunately, many of those fine fellows had been slain - KKM worst of them all. Kirik gave him the mightiest ban hammer skull smash I had ever seen - but he vowed he would return to the promised land and take back what is his from the mere copy cats such as CRE, and the superCalo who both led him to his own demise. And for the UKTTers, I ask of you - is that what you want for yourselves? You pledged allegiance to Michael Bisping, a brit, and KKM who was also a Brit. I fear that the prophecy must come true...

robbie380 - 
Lord Nitemare - I had once know the young KKM when I was but a 09er, and of his forces - the finest being the incorruptible UKTT. Unfortunately, many of those fine fellows had been slain - KKM worst of them all. Kirik gave him the mightiest ban hammer skull smash I had ever seen - but he vowed he would return to the promised land and take back what is his from the mere copy cats such as CRE, and the superCalo who both led him to his own demise. And for the UKTTers, I ask of you - is that what you want for yourselves? You pledged allegiance to Michael Bisping, a brit, and KKM who was also a Brit. I fear that the prophecy must come true...

I appreciate the compliment, brother - not brotha, that's uncouth.

Oh, and when how others on here see how lax you are at the thought of KKM possibly returning bad to the UG, I am sure you will be voted down...or possibly killed. Adieu!

Lord Nitemare -

Fear the clown? Jesus Christ, don't these newbs know anything about the secrets of the UG/OG...my god, KKM and the dreaded enforcer 9/11 clown...both of you possess these names and you know nothing of their legends? Bollocks I Tell you! Bollocks!

Whoa, calm down bringing up 9/11 clown. This was a dumb but innocent thread, no reason to drag something that horrible into it. Phone Post

This guy's writing style reminds me of SuperCalo...

VicJenny - 
Lord Nitemare -

Whoa, calm down bringing up 9/11 clown. This was a dumb but innocent thread, no reason to drag something that horrible into it. Phone Post

Can you believe it?! All I do is mention returning the rightful king of the castle, that being KKM. And this newb mentione he 9/11 clown in his sn - dear god, do remember what he did after he found out KKM got shit canned...I should shut up about it, damn, I already said too much I'll probably get banned for it.

RyannVonDoom -  I wish KKM stayed. =(

We can resurrect him with a certain sacrifice...one has to give up his SN and take on the role of KKM. As you see I am just Lord Nitemare, I served with him valiantly throughout the years. I have waited long enough. The prophecy must come true.

Hi KKM

RyannVonDoom - 
Lord Nitemare - 

We can resurrect him with a certain sacrifice...one has to give up his SN and take on the role of KKM. As you see I am just Lord Nitemare, I served with him valiantly throughout the years. I have waited long enough. The prophecy must come true.

We can sacrifice Orcus and fierce dragon.

Sounds good! 

ausgepicht - 
RyannVonDoom - 
Lord Nitemare - 

We can sacrifice Orcus and fierce dragon.

Sounds good! 

I'm down with it.

Hail KKM

Or rather Hai KKM

FYI, KKM has nothing to do with UKTT, although you are correct that we amongst the finest of anybody.

This is an incredible thread. Thank you for enhancing my life.